• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #5 | Maple Leafs vs. Canadiens | Oct. 14, 2017

And with reason. How many round he won in p.o? The best goalie in the world??
It is stupid to pay any goalie more than 5-6 million in new nhl let alone 11!!

Many people agree...but its just the frequency at very chances you get

Many people agree...but its just the frequency at very chances you get
Bcs i am sick and tired of people defending him on every occasion. If he is so called super star he needs to perform like one. So far 10 yrs as no1 goalie and only 3-4 rounds of p.o
Talk is cheap.

Bcs i am sick and tired of people defending him on every occasion. If he is so called super star he needs to perform like one. So far 10 yrs as no1 goalie and only 3-4 rounds of p.o
Talk is cheap.
Do yourself a favour... stop getting sick and tired of people disagreeing with your opinion.

Do yourself a favour... stop getting sick and tired of people disagreeing with your opinion.
Now u start something. I kept saying for age this team won't win shit with Price as goalie and 11million(eventually) in salary cap world.
Lack of ****ing vision with Habs
They should trade him 2 yrs a go for quite good return specially with a decent depth in goalie position. Thats only position Habs have actually some depth.

Now u start something. I kept saying for age this team won't win shit with Price as goalie and 11million(eventually) in salary cap world.
They should trade him 2 yrs a go for quite good return.
I'm just saying that you're just causing yourself grief when care so much that everyone agree with your opinion. We know you don't like Price... that's okay. You're entitled to dislike him. Trying to convince everyone else to dislike him is just causing you to be upset for nothing.

They should trade him 2 yrs a go for quite good return specially with a decent depth in goalie position. Thats only position Habs have actually some depth.

Kindly , turn off your devices tonight and watch the game and then get a good night`s rest .

I'm just saying that you're just causing yourself grief when care so much that everyone agree with your opinion. We know you don't like Price... that's okay. You're entitled to dislike him. Trying to convince everyone else to dislike him is just causing you to be upset for nothing.
Is not the question of liking him or not you. Usually when u have a franchise player(according to some) you expect him to carry the team. It is beyond liking or not 3-4 rounds in 10 years. I am just frustrated as fan from organisation not him.

Back