• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly GDT: Game #5 | Maple Leafs vs. Canadiens | Oct. 14, 20

Altair

The good

Habs found ways to score. The galchenyuk goal was a beauty

The bad

Drouin, galchenyuk on the bench in OT, pleks on the ice.

The ugly.

Price.

4 more years of Bergy
5 more years of Julien

probably 15 more years of Geoff Molson

Price was poor.

Pacioretty is a wuss.

Hemsky needs to go. He's not good enough to play in the NHL anymore.

Drouin and Galchenyuk need to be paired.

The good

Habs found ways to score. The galchenyuk goal was a beauty

The bad

Drouin, galchenyuk on the bench in OT, pleks on the ice.

The ugly.

Price.

Its sad when 3 goals has us patting this team on the back for generating offense.

Offense still remains an issue...home ice vs a vulnerable defensive team gotta find a way to score one more in this one

Better game overall.

Danault's line was great. Byron was really good, so was Mete and Petry. Drouin had his moments, just like AG. Weber was his normal self.

Price was bad, Benn was terrible. Max and Plekanec were invisible, Lehkonen did nothing to impress either.

Its sad when 3 goals has us patting this team on the back for generating offense.

Offense still remains an issue...home ice vs a vulnerable defensive team gotta find a way to score one more in this one

This team can only really be asked to score 3 or so a game.

Price needs to let in 2 or less. That's how they are built to win.

Price failed to hold up his end of the bargain this game.

I said last season that I had no idea why we wanted the guy who therrien always found a way to putplay, who loves goon hockey.
I guess you and me are on the same page on this one, while the rest of the board seems to think he was a savior.

This team can only really be asked to score 3 or so a game.

Price needs to let in 2 or less. That's how they are built to win.

Price failed to hold up his end of the bargain this game.

We played a vulnerable team defensively they allowed 11goals the last two games....I’m not absolving Price cause he sucked tonight but gotta try tofind a way to score some timely goals

Serge Savard and Jacques Demers were both fired after 5 games in 1995 (i believe)....

Back