• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Is pretty much everybody on the board on Facebook?

jeffbear

Mod Squad
Staff member
Check in over the next couple of days, if you don’t mind.

We might be migrating again ... perhaps temporarily, I dunno

I know it's been annoying but I promise we're working on it. The site is safe... it's a ssl cert issue.

Hopefully it's sorted out sooner than later

I know it's been annoying but I promise we're working on it. The site is safe... it's a ssl cert issue.

Hopefully it's sorted out sooner than later

Not trying to be rude or anything but that’s the same thing you said weeks ago and in the meantime the regulars on this board are slowly finding other things to do.

For those on Twitter, Forum Ice has an account called @ForumIceTweets. That's where I got info from the last outage.

I'm also on Twitter as @atrione15 if anyone cares. :wink

No. I’m thinking of setting up a dedicated page though. I already administer about five of the dumb things. What’s one more.

I thought there was a Fanhome group years ago, like 7-8 years when I first got on Facebook.

I am a very heavy Facebook user, but I'd hate to see this group migrate over there. It will lead to us getting infiltrated by the kind of knuckleheads that dominate the Carolina Hurricanes group over there, no matter how much we regulate who joins.

My vote is to show faith that the fine folks who run this place will figure out the Deceptive Site issue in the next few weeks.

I am a very heavy Facebook user, but I'd hate to see this group migrate over there. It will lead to us getting infiltrated by the kind of knuckleheads that dominate the Carolina Hurricanes group over there, no matter how much we regulate who joins.

My vote is to show faith that the fine folks who run this place will figure out the Deceptive Site issue in the next few weeks.

That’s my plan. I’m more looking for plan B. And I would never set up another public FB page. It would be by approval only.

Hey everyone, I was speaking with Jeffbear via PM and I told him about another board we have set up. It's for a Dynasty hockey league I am planning to have set up for next season.... but there's a Canes board and it's will be more than adequate for your needs. Your seats will be kept warm for when Forum Ice is up and running properly again.

Here's the link. Let me know what you think.

http://s15.zetaboards.com/Ultimate_Sim_League/index/

Back