• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly | Game#6 | Canadiens @ Sharks

we weren't going to win anyway, but the refereeing was bad, they allowed Pavelski to harpoon Price on the fourth goal

Beside on the faceoff (And I do not have last night stats on this on hand) he has been our best center this season so far. I see no issues with him at center. Distributes the puck well, skates well and also responsible defencively. Even last night, he often came back to back check and help the defence, something Galchenyuk can't do.

I'd say that right now, the center position is not our worst problem by a long shot. The Dcorp who simply can't get out of their zone unless it's through dump by the board is more pressing issue.

Yeah, no issues with Drouin at center either. Leave him there, he'll keep improving.

He's playing with crap. Yes, I mean Max. 4 goals in his last 27 games. Captain, huh?

Max has been shit, no doubt, but isn't the so called best goalie in the world, soon at 11 m per year, supposed to also be the leader of this team? Where is he btw? Max was the only guy who stayed in dressing room last night to answer the journalist.

Max has been shit, no doubt, but isn't the so called best goalie in the world, soon at 11 m per year, supposed to also be the leader of this team? Where is he btw? Max was the only guy who stayed in dressing room last night to answer the journalist.

I actually heard sound bites from Weber

At what point does Julien decide to give Chucky a real shot at #2 C? We need offense and we're letting one of our most talented players rot on the 3rd/4th line.

Didn't MB say that he's pretty sure Galchenyuk will never pan out at centre and the experiment is over?

Didn't MB say that he's pretty sure Galchenyuk will never pan out at centre and the experiment is over?

Yeah sure... easy to say when you're coming off a season where you finish 1st in the division. It's another story when you're 1-4-1 and are struggling to score goals.

I am officially on board with sell, sell , sell. Starting with the captain. Anyone but Drouin.

Yeah sure... easy to say when you're coming off a season where you finish 1st in the division. It's another story when you're 1-4-1 and are struggling to score goals.

I dunno man...treating Chuckie the way they did last year is not an easy thing to do when Dano is your #1 pivot...even if you finish #1 in the division.

the best you can hope for is Chuckie playing on the wing with other good players.

I dunno man...treating Chuckie the way they did last year is not an easy thing to do when Dano is your #1 pivot...even if you finish #1 in the division.

the best you can hope for is Chuckie playing on the wing with other good players.

Oh yeah... I'm not "expecting" it. I just "hope" for it.

Back