• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly | Game#7 | Canadiens @ Kings

Habs4Life

GBU.jpg

The good

Pleks on faceoffs

Molson gets to save 8 million this year. PROFIT

The bad

Back to not scoring.

The ugly

East coasters staying up watching this road trip

MB genius moves: Petry, Alzner and Shaw earning 17 m this year(not the cap average though).

Typical Habs way ....let's pay the support pieces big money to go with the soon to be paying bigger money to core pieces who all play on the same team that have proven can't WIN .

Nice work Nero , you may understand one day that maybe these patch jobs eventually lead to your current situation .

Regardless of any backing from Molson, Bergevin was on borrowed time from the minute he shipped off Subban. It was all going to go downhill for him after that, and Molson will have no choice but to rid themselves of him. Even if it is to replace him with a clone.

I picked us to finish 7 of 8 teams in the division. I may have been too generous in one sense....but we will screw up finishing as low as 8 as well.

Typical Habs way ....let's pay the support pieces big money to go with the soon to be paying bigger money to core pieces who all play on the same team that have proven can't WIN .

Nice work Nero , you may understand one day that maybe these patch jobs eventually lead to your current situation .

These patch jobs are necessary because the amateur draft and player development have been catastrophic. Worst in the league? If not, it's near the bottom.

I don't get these NHL coaches. Keep playing bottom feeding guys instead of your top guys. I mean, Hemsky was second most used player on the PP last night. He shouldn't even be on it. Drouin just playing 14 minutes is stupid as well.

MB genius moves: Petry, Alzner and Shaw earning 17 m this year(not the cap average though).

I don't mind Petry....he is what he is, but we need a mobile dmen like him....and he often jumps in the play, which we need more dmen to be doing.

I do mind however Shaw at 4 mil, and a stay at home dmen like Alzner making 5-6 mil

To me, we already have Gallagher, who basically is the equivalent of Shaw (except smaller) in terms of grit, in your face style, but limited talent, will score 10-20 goals. We don't need to be paying Shaw that price, not tho mention the draft picks we gave up.

Shaw's leadership and grit skills were obviously not worth 4 mil....but everyone knew this, except Nero

I don't mind Petry....he is what he is, but we need a mobile dmen like him....and he often jumps in the play, which we need more dmen to be doing.

I do mind however Shaw at 4 mil, and a stay at home dmen like Alzner making 5-6 mil

To me, we already have Gallagher, who basically is the equivalent of Shaw (except smaller). Grit, limited talent, will score 10-20 goals

Shaw's leadership and grit skills were obviously not worth 4 mil....but everyone knew this, except Nero

Shaw will never score anywhere near 20 goals.

Back