• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #8 | Canadiens vs. Ducks | Oct. 20, 2017

And we will get another terrible contract in return, which stupid GM will accept a trade for such a heavy contract for not having the equivalent money wise and the length in return?
Pens took Kessel, Babcock loves Weber & Price...

Really? Never saw Sundin bashed in Toronto, never saw Jumbo Joe or Marleau bashed in SJS, never saw Seguin, Benn bashed in Dallas despite missing playoffs quite a few times now.

For the record, Sundin was bashed pretty regularly in Toronto until the end.

Does anyone know why Jerabek is still in AHL? Not that he will be the saver but he wouldn't be worse than our 3rd pairing guys...

Hahahahahahahaha

What else you want? All of these teams had other guys step up too. But Price is supposed to win a Cup all on his own.

Maybe not but I wouldn't mind seeing him steal a series now and then. He did it maybe twice, both times against the Bruins, but more often than not the other goalie is the story.

Don't hold your breath.

But he needs to go before he does any more damage, especially if he's desperate.

Galchenyuk for dubois?

I used to say galchenyuk for dubois and a Columbus 1st but in don't think galchenyuk has that much value anymore.

Right now everybody is frustrated and everyone has their own favorite target. For some it's MB, for others Max, for others Price, personally I like bashing Julien. To each their own.

Does anyone know why Jerabek is still in AHL? Not that he will be the saver but he wouldn't be worse than our 3rd pairing guys...

Just moving the deck chairs on the titanic at this point.

Jerabek, not jerabek, this team isn't going anywhere.

I floated the idea of galchenyuk for dubois and a first last season and everyone said it would be a horrible deal for the habs.

Now its a horrible deal for the blue jackets?

I think most posters here are not sold on Dubois, which I understand, he had an underwhelming season last year. But I don't think Columbus is ready to give up on him yet.

They can't do worse, but there's not enough raw talent there to makeup the loss of Markov's elite IQ.

Wonder if MB dangles his 1st for Shea Theodore...

I'd like to see Petry go, but there needs to be a credible replacement.

Markov is gone.

Seems to me LV would want to keep Theodore.

I'd like to see Petry go, but there needs to be a credible replacement.

Markov is gone.

Seems to me LV would want to keep Theodore.
But would LV be lured with the potential of that 1st being a top-3 pick? How does LV analyze the Habs situation?

Will Theodore added to the present Habs team rise in the standings, and enter playoff contention, or is Theodore not enough of a difference maker?

MBs card may end up being the allure of that 1st rounder, with their present placing in the standings.

But would LV be lured with the potential of that 1st being a top-3 pick? How does LV analyze the Habs situation?

Will Theodore added to the present Habs team rise in the standings, and enter playoff contention, or is Theodore not enough of a difference maker?

MBs card may end up being the allure of that 1st rounder, with their present placing in the standings.

No. Dear god no. Geoff, fire him before he really does something stupid!

No! Please god, NO! No! Nooooooooo!

50+ shots... 2 goals.

And don't give me that they were low percentage opportunities... team had tons of high percentage chances in that second period.

Back