• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #8 | Canadiens vs. Ducks | Oct. 20, 2017

Winning is trophies to me and plz don't comes up with Olympics, winning IN regular seasons means shit when you only won 3 rounds in 10 years. Every star get bashed when he fails in playoff, why Price get free pass every year?
Put Price on Leafs or Oilers, think he'll only win 3-rounds in next 10-years? It's a team game, Oilers blow right now with arguably the best player in the game.

Put Price on Leafs or Oilers, think he'll only win 3-rounds in next 10-years? It's a team game, Oilers blow right now with arguably the best player in the game.

Dude i heard this BS many times, if we had Price against Rangers when he got injured we would have won the Cup What happened during the other 9 years when we had him? How many Cups he won? These are all excuses man, excuses.

It is a team game, sure, but there are always 2-3 that get the main blames because they have the so called''Super star status'' It is pretty much in every sport. When Portugal in football fails, despite not having an elite team overall, everyone question Ronaldo, because he is the KEY guy, supposed to make them WIN!

Winning is trophies to me and plz don't comes up with Olympics, winning in regular seasons means shit when you only won 3 rounds in 10 years. Every star get bashed when he fails in playoff, why Price get free pass every year?
Really? Never saw Sundin bashed in Toronto, never saw Jumbo Joe or Marleau bashed in SJS, never saw Seguin, Benn bashed in Dallas despite missing playoffs quite a few times now.

They're all part of the team. None of them have won shit.

Bcs the team is supposedly is built around PRICE. Max having a shit season, shit the bed in playoff as well, and i don't mind if they trade him, but we all know this team has hard time to find scorer, was much easier to replace a goalie(with the depth we have), than trading Max and get a 20 goal scorer maybe i return, otherwise i have no issue if they get rid of him.

Really? Never saw Sundin bashed in Toronto, never saw Jumbo Joe or Marleau bashed in SJS, never saw Seguin, Benn bashed in Dallas despite missing playoffs quite a few times now.

and don't compare SJS market with Montreal dude. No one really give a fcuk about the game here, they attend the games but that is about it.

It is about Baseball and American Football here.

Last edited:
Dude i heard this BS many times, if we had Price against Rangers when he got injured we would have won the Cup What happened during the other 9 years when we had him? How many Cups he won? These are all excuses man, excuses.

It is a team game, sure, but there are always 2-3 that get the main blames because they have the so called''Super star status'' It is pretty much in every sport. When Portugal in football fails, despite not having an elite team overall, everyone question Ronaldo, because he is the KEY guy, supposed to make them WIN!
U again bring up that f***** sport this is why I said it the other day, it's a false equivalency the two sports are non comparable.

hockey is an actual team game, playoffs are not star player driven. If u notice playoff heroes on Cup winners tend to come out of nowhere to over perform in many instances. Geuntzel, Bonino etc.

That's why secondary scoring is so important in the playoffs, top players are game play focused

U again bring up that f***** sport this is why I said it the other day, it's a false equivalency the two sports are non comparable.

hockey is an actual team game, playoffs are not star player driven. If u notice playoff heroes on Cup winners tend to come out of nowhere to over perform in many instances. Geuntzel, Bonino etc.

You have no clue what you talking about. Soccer is not a team sport? LOOOL! That should be the biggest BS i ever heard, whatever dude.

and don't compare SJS market with Montreal dude. No one really give a fcuk about the game here, they attend the games but that is about it.

It is about Baseball and American Football here.
Sundin? Toronto is a Canadian hockey market no?

So Price is supposed to be Crosby AND Malkin? Toews AND Kane?

Soon paid more than them, it is the world of salary cap.

When you are paid 300k, is your boss expecting you to perform the same way that someone who is paid 30k? Salary dictate every thing. NHL, Canadian market kept selling Price as a '' Super Star'', and he finally got paid like '' The One''.

Back