• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #8 | Canadiens vs. Ducks | Oct. 20, 2017

You do nothing but sit and hope for him to allow a goal so you can complain.
You should be really naive to think i am happy Habs allow 6. Really????
Yes man. You are right. I do nothing. I kept saying the guy is overrated when u guys had one hand remote control another hand having orgasms watching him.

this became a rout faster than a fart can dissipate

Saw it coming, team is fragile. Should have had at least 3 goals in the 2nd, missed a couple of chances early in the 3rd, then they realized its past midnight, 3rd game in 4 nights on the west coast....meltdown.

Saw it coming, team is fragile. Should have had at least 3 goals in the 2nd, miss a couple of chances early in the 3rd, then they realized its past midnight, 3rd game in 4 nights on the west coast....meltdown.

yep, 2nd period like that you gotta come out ahead
maybe even a playoff spot clinched

Yes man. You are right. I do nothing. I keep sayinf the guy is overrated when u guys had one hand remote control another hand having orgasms watching him.

Even when he was playing great the past couple seasons you got your rocks off on every goal against.

He has to go. Mostly because of that contract. He's lost out there, body language is awful even when we aren't losing. I really don't even care about the return, just find a way to get rid of him.

You should be really naive to think i am happy Habs allow 6. Really????
Yes man. You are right. I do nothing. I kept saying the guy is overrated when u guys had one hand remote control another hand having orgasms watching him.

+1

Speechless. Really hope some team is willing to take Price's contract off of our hands. No goalie is worth that much with a hard cap.

At this point I'd be willing to add in a deal just to get rid of him. He will ge 31 years old when the contract starts.

Back