• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #8 | Canadiens vs. Ducks | Oct. 20, 2017

That's why you shouldn't trust the eyeball test over stats.

Stats say that the team has bucked the odds in a big way to only have a handful of goals so far. Odds tell us that that cannot continue. Those guys who "can't finish" will soon be looking like snipers.

The opposite also exists...because stats can be deceiving.

Again i dont disgree that some stats will improve but to wha extent?

Falling.gif

27 is the dumbest player on the team and that is why he was never getting chances on the first line. You need not wonder anymore lol

Cant blame Shaw for doing what he did...about time someone shows some balls

Seriously, alzner ****ing sucks. Not only he can’t ****ing clear the front of the net. He keep scoring in our net.

You guys need to embrace the awfulness. These habs suck and Bergevin needs to be run out of town. Geoff Molson is a complete moron and it will take a bad, very bad, losing streak for him to possibly get a clue.

There's no end to my loathing of the Molsons.

A hobbled Ducks team is putting the wood to the Habs and I'm sorry but there is something not right with Price. He also blows this season.

Bush league.

You guys need to embrace the awfulness. These habs suck and Bergevin needs to be run out of town. Geoff Molson is a complete moron and it will take a bad, very bad, losing streak for him to possibly get a clue.

There's no end to my loathing of the Molsons.

Totally embrace it , I called this train wreck years ago . Anything that's helps turfing clowns or gutting the roster I am 100% behind a collapse.

Back