• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 8/82 GDT: Leafs @ Sens, 7:00pm HNIC

one thing that bugs me besides mitch's poor play is that all him being on the 4th line results in is that 4th line getting too much icetime.

one thing that bugs me besides mitch's poor play is that all him being on the 4th line results in is that 4th line getting too much icetime.

I got a little roasted here when i suggested we might have been better off with Hannifin ... Hindsight of course, but Provorov would have been a nice add for this team right now.
Had we had Austin already leading up to that draft we got Mitch in, i think we would have gone with a dman instead of him.

I got a little roasted here when i suggested we might have been better off with Hannifin ... Hindsight of course, but Provorov would have been a nice add for this team right now.
Had we had Austin already leading up to that draft we got Mitch in, i think we would have gone with a dman instead of him.
Regardless of outside circumstances, we still would have picked the best player available.

Which was Mitch Marner.

I think anyone casting doubt on that right now will look silly when it's all said and done.

I still think you're wrong on Marner.

Regardless of outside circumstances, we still would have picked the best player available.

Which was Mitch Marner.

I think anyone casting doubt on that right now will look silly when it's all said and done.

I truly hope you are right.

I still think you're wrong on Marner.

I love Mitch ... liking him or not isnt the argument I am trying to make .. We are weak in our own end. We arent going to sniff playoff success until we fix that.

I am sour on Andersen ATM but i think 1 could argue both sides of the coin on him that: 1- he might not be a great goalie that will win you a cup or 2- our defense could be way better in front of him and that that could be the issue with him.

Last edited:
Woot Woot Woot Woot Woot

Your D sucks balls

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Jesus Christ give this guy the Stanley Cup already.

Man I wish they would banish Hughson to Sportsnet Pacific covering Prince George. Hughsons voice sucks. Get me some Cole or Bowen...shit give me Randorf, not Hughson.

He's too busy sewing the "beat Toronto in a regular season game" banner to take that cup off your hands.

I love Mitch ... liking him or not isnt the argument I am trying to make .. We are weak in our own end. We arent going to sniff playoff success until we fix that.

I am sour on Andersen ATM but i think 1 could argue both sides of the coin on him that: 1- he might not be a great goalie that will win you a cup or 2- our defense could be way better in front of him and that that could be the issue with him.

I didn't say anything about you not liking Mitch. I think you're wrong about us making the wrong selection though.

Hanifin's not really thriving either.

This debate has been had on the Habs board, wondering what impartial people think. Would you trade Galchenyuk for Hanifin at this point? Some believe both need a change of scenery.

This debate has been had on the Habs board, wondering what impartial people think. Would you trade Galchenyuk for Hanifin at this point? Some believe both need a change of scenery.

I would give up chucky for hanifin yeah. Wouldn't do the flip the other way until I saw chucky actually playing centre again, and well on both sides of the puck...

The most telling thing here is these kinds of comments always surface after a frustrating loss.

Back