• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Hurricanes @ Stars 10/21 8:00

HNIM

OK, I know everyone's focused on the fair, or Carolina-Tech, or whatever, but there's a game tonight. No ideas about lines or injuries. Just win, baby.

OK, I know everyone's focused on the fair, or Carolina-Tech, or whatever, but there's a game tonight. No ideas about lines or injuries. Just win, baby.

No lineup or line changes from Calgary.

Fox Sports Carolinas for TV, no football on before so the broadcast will start on time.

At this point I doubt that. They were flat that first period I knew Dallas was fast but they shouldn't make us look mired in molasses.

Failed to record and turned on to see score 4-0. Not sure what went on before, but just looks like Dallas is the faster, better and more physical team. Like that the Canes are working and have it within 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great effort in that third period. These guys could have easily packed it in after going down 4-0 on the last night of a long roadie.

Fortunately, I only saw the most of the 3rd period. We were the better team by far from that point on, so Dallas must have been trying to preserve their lead. A loss is a loss, but I like seeing the team fight back and make it interesting - which it was at the end. That's a mediocre road trip, but it's hands-down better than our previous early season road trips.

Back