• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #9 | Panthers vs. Canadiens | Oct. 24, 2017

Habs4Life

9.jpg

Disburse.gif

Habs probably not the betting favorite here either. Be prepared for another loss.

If you can't beat the 3-4 Florida Panthers on home ice when you desperately and unequivocally need a win to break a miserable funk than this will get as ugly as we've seen since MB has been GM

If you can't beat the 3-4 Florida Panthers on home ice when you desperately and unequivocally need a win to break a miserable funk than this will get as ugly as we've seen since MB has been GM

The Habs 1-6-1.

Regardless of where the game is being played the Habs have shown difficulty.

Plus homeboy Luongo is out.

#Habs lines:
Byron - Drouin - Lehkonen
Pacioretty - Danault - Shaw
Hudon/Da La Rose - Plekanec - Gallagher
Scherbak - McCarron - Galchenyuk

I thought when the high school dropout alcoholic recommended his “gars de chez nous” as GM to Jr, these Gauthier events were a thing of the past?

It lasted about one season, or roughly around the first criticism because MB decided to went back on his promise of openness and transparency.

The Habs 1-6-1.

Regardless of where the game is being played the Habs have shown difficulty.

Yeah I know....never said it was going to be easy but if they can't pull out a win in desperate times like this against a mediocre team than this will get ugly very fast.

Back