• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 9/82 -- GDT, LA @ Leafs, 7 PM TSN

Good bounce back from the shitshow against the Sens. Kings play a heavy game full of hooking, holding and various other types of obstruction and we handled them well most of the night.

Jeez..Reilly ruined my bet. the Leafs were supposed to win by two. Ugh. Elite my ass. Leafs beat a good team again at least.

I didn't love our first two periods of this game, but they really turned it on in the third period to bring this one home.

Nice to hand the Kings their first regulation loss in spite of Freddie giving up two questionable goals, as well.

Really glad the Leafs beat those douchebags. Good on Doughty. Guy gets away with piles of interference. If he played for the Leafs, he'd spend half the season in the box.

Some really good play from the boys tonight. Outlasted Freddy again.

This was a pretty big win. Shows again we can play with the big boys.

Good game for Marner. Babs said after the game he needs Marner to be a star but Marns also has to earn it. He said Marner expects to be a star himself. I expect good things from him - shouldn't be too long before he's taken off the 4th line.

With all the talk about how they can't defend and can't win tight games, theyve really stepped up against two of the better teams they've faced in the past week in Washington and LA. Nice to see.

With all the talk about how they can't defend and can't win tight games, theyve really stepped up against two of the better teams they've faced in the past week in Washington and LA. Nice to see.

Yep. Only reason I'm not too worried about Andersen to be honest. He'll let in a bad one a game but we can consistently score 3+ anyways. He'll warm up in December-March so yeah.
Polak has been a nice stabilizer back there, and sucks for Marner's goal but there was some minor contact there. Nice to see the Kings will be ornery tomorrow to face the Sens as well.
Only 81 or so points to go...:)

Registering a shot in every one of your first 91 games ever been done before?
I posted about this in the Matthews thread a few days ago. If I heard right from the media, he broke Selanne's record for consecutive games with a shot to start a career last Tuesday. Will be interesting to see how long he stretches the record.

Back