• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2018 MLB Off Season Thread

I don't think anyone was really opposed to it, and I think the talent's thinning out enough that it probably wouldn't make a difference. As long as everyone stays within the roster limits, I think it's fine to not have them worry about leaving a couple guys unprotected.

+1

So looks like the new people still need to pay up for the season. And need most teams to post their protected lists. Are we still trying to target March 1 or thereabouts to start the draft? And still planning on using the fantrax draft room?

Still need protected lists and payments, but then really, we could start the draft whenever.

Protected Lists:
2018 Allstars (Blueman)
Axl's Field of Dreams
Kenny Fu@&ing Powers(bull)
Killersweet
Nuke LaLoosh
Stubby Clapp (tc)

Payments:
Action Jackson
Anti-Armed Flying Mortal Penguins
Bad News Bears
Iceman
Kris

Once all the protected lists are in and confirmed, I will put all the unprotected players in the draft pool.

Just taking a quick look, Killersweet has six players currently on his roster that aren't listed on his protected/unprotected list.

Nori Aoki
Jordy Mercer
Carlos Beltran
Kyle Gibson
Miguel Gonzalez
Edinson Volquez

Need to fix that so you have no more than 25 players on your main roster.

Just taking a quick look, Killersweet has six players currently on his roster that aren't listed on his protected/unprotected list.

Nori Aoki
Jordy Mercer
Carlos Beltran
Kyle Gibson
Miguel Gonzalez
Edinson Volquez

Would you mind please reviewing my team as well. I have to list the rest of my minors but hoping I could get a second look on my protected list.

Nori Aoki
Jordy Mercer
Carlos Beltran
Kyle Gibson
Miguel Gonzalez
Edinson Volquez

Sorry about that. Done.

Waiting on Tully, but from what I gather, here are the players being left unprotected.

I'll drop them into the draft pool Wednesday night/Thursday morning.

_____

Matrim:
Gyorko, Jedd - 3B
Frazier, Adam - 2B/LF
Kemp, Matt - LF
Wilson, Justin - RP

Montana:
Kahnle, Tommy - RP

Habspatrol:
Cashner, Andrew - SP
Straily, Dan - SP
Kintzler, Brandon - RP

UW:
Wainwright, Adam - SP
Norris, Bud - RP
Maurer, Brandon - RP
Zobrist, Ben - 2B/LF/RF

Deckie:
Cordell, Ryan - OF
Rincon, Carlos - RF
Leone, Dominic - RP
Leclerc, Jose - RP

Nova:
Holliday, Matt - UT
Lackey, John - SP

Killersweet:
Valencia, Danny - 1B
Parker, Jarret - LF
Reynolds, Mark - 1B
Vargas, Jason - SP
Gibson, Kyle - SP

Stubby Clapp:
Chirinos, Robinson - C
Shoemaker, Matt - SP
Bush, Matt - RP
Ramirez, Jose - RP

Bull:
Tomlin, Josh - SP

Blueman:
D'Arnaud, Travis - C
Polanco, Jorge - SS
Tomas, Yasmany - LF
Wright, Steven - SP
O'Day, Darren - RP

Axl:
Forsythe, Logan - 2B/3B
Diekman, Jake - RP
Kazmir, Scott - SP
Delgado, Randall - SP
Sedlock, Cody - SP

FYI I'll be on European time for the next month. I'll have full internet access, so no problems there. Hopefully my picks won't come up in the middle of the night for me :)

Just curious how long we will have to make our picks? Sorry if that question is answered somewhere here, I quickly looked but couldn't find it.

Also, all teams have submitted their protected lists so I'll be dropping the unprotected players into the draft pool later today/tonight.

Back