• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2018 MLB Off Season Thread

That would be something like 430-160-90-40. I don't really know if an extra 20 or 40 bucks for 2nd place is going to make teams fight harder for that spot than they already do.

I'm down with this.

Why don't we just all kick in another 5 bucks each and make it work?

Also down for this.

I don't think we should change anything for this year at this point.

Maybe we leave it for this year, given how close things are to kicking off....but discuss over the next year (and get everyone in the league on board, not just the 4-5 of us who discuss it here) Blueman's idea of everyone paying $5 more and using that to restructure things a bit?

Never mind... for some reason I thought we went from 19 to 18 teams this year... thus we needed to change.

Yes... lets stay the same as last year.

Never mind... for some reason I thought we went from 19 to 18 teams this year... thus we needed to change.

Yes... lets stay the same as last year.
We went from 19 to 18 last year but didn't change it, so I think we at least should round it off like I mentioned and then can discuss properly for next year.

We changed it in that....all the prices dropped & we kept the original payout %'s.....but yeah, the uneven balances feel kinda janky.

Your idea works perfectly fine imo, clip a little off 1st & 3rd to clean up 2nd & 4th.

Leaving us with...

Back