• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #11 | Rangers vs. Canadiens | Oct. 28, 2017

Price has a modified NTC/NMC on his current contract - 15-teams he’ll accept being dealt to. A full NMC kicks in July 1st.

That is what i mean....

I don't get this full NMC on long term contracts, it is stupid.

Last edited:
I start to believe what GEEMAN said about Hudon. Another too good for AHL, not good enough for NHL.
Only elite talents or flashes in the pan go gangbusters as rookies, it’s a learning process & takes time. He’s 3rd line potential...it took Byron till he was 26? 27? to get it..

Poor Hudon has been stuck with Plekanec for his whole NHL career, that doesn't help, but he hasn't shown much either.

I start to believe what GEEMAN said about Hudon. Another too good for AHL, not good enough for NHL.

Every team has a Hudon in their system. Nothing against the player at all , it's the overhype we all have for prospects that go overboard . Hudon , Sven , Dietz , etc..... who cares .

Plekanec is a joke. I can not wait for him to be off this roster. What an awful effort. Loses draw, loses man, swimming on the ice while the puck slides in. Joke.

Back