• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #11 | Rangers vs. Canadiens | Oct. 28, 2017

The Takeaway
Utilizing different statistical measurements to pin down prime performance years was a valuable exercise, but it only served to reinforce what Desjardins and Tulsky found years ago. Generally, a forward is most dominant in his early to mid-20s. By the time said player has hit unrestricted free agency it's likely his best days are already behind him.

I appreciate your optimism and I understand that you're rattled and it sucks, but the Habs are in serious trouble. This road trip could end them. I don't see them winning any of their next three.

The issue with hoping this team goes on a magical run is that they're not that good - and this group hasn't shown much over the last calendar year.

They haven't been good since their 10-1-1 start last season.

Won 3 of 4 on the road trip that could end them.

Won 5 of last 7 overall.

REVERSION TO THE MEAN

I'm rattled with gambling debt. I didn't factor in the positive impact of a Price injury.

I appreciate your passive aggressive optimism...

Unfortunately my bookie is aggressive aggressive and fails to see the bigger picture. I should have invested everything in Bitcoin rather than betting against the Habs

Unfortunately my bookie is aggressive aggressive and fails to see the bigger picture. I should have invested everything in Bitcoin rather than betting against the Habs
You have until Wednesday...

Why does this anger you so much?

I'm not angry at all. Why do you feel the need to respond to my posts with inanities?

Its a hockey message board, responding to hockey posts, by talking about hockey is what happens, but you've been posting drivel for 24 hours.

That's his shtick, saying someone is angry when they're simply pointing out banalities.

Back