• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #11 | Rangers vs. Canadiens | Oct. 28, 2017

Habs4Life

11a.jpg

I really didn't feel like putting in the effort since the Habs don't. Almost went with this:

11.jpg

:lol

Heh.

Surprised you didn't have their jocks on the ice, you know, since they get deked out of them so easily.

Really debating even going to the game....for the first time in decades, I have no interest in going to games....

Even in the bad years (Houle), I still went, because the intention/effort to build a good team was there (even though the team sucked bad)....but with Bergevin, it's like he thinks he's smarter than everyone, and wants to prove it.....hence the disaster results. At least Houle didn't pretend he was smarter than everyone.

Really debating even going to the game....for the first time in decades, I have no interest in going to games....

Even in the bad years (Houle), I still went, because the intention/effort to build a good team was there (even though the team sucked bad)....but with Bergevin, it's like he thinks he's smarter than everyone, and wants to prove it.....hence the disaster results. At least Houle didn't pretend he was smarter than everyone.

You have to make your statement , throw a jersey on the ice.

Back