• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #12 | Canadiens vs. Senators | Oct. 30, 2017

Habs4Life

12.jpg

Titanic.jpg

Re: GDT: Game #12 | Canadiens vs. Senators| Oct. 30, 2017

Start of another tough road trip. 3 out of 8 possible points seems likely, but who knows.

Start of another tough road trip. 3 out of 8 possible points seems likely, but who knows.
Tomorrow will be like a home game. Tough but winnable. Minn lost to Vancouver and Jets are bad iirc. I expect 5 or 6

I just moved to Ottawa and for the first time living in an enemy city I'm not bothering to go to the game to watch the Habs. Any tips for a bar to watch the game, preferably one with more than 5 patrons on a Monday night?

Tomorrow will be like a home game. Tough but winnable. Minn lost to Vancouver and Jets are bad iirc. I expect 5 or 6

Not sure why you think this game is winnable (or really any of the next three). Ottawa is the heavy favorite in this game and Montreal will be betting underdogs in Minny and Winny.

Montreal probably loses their next 3 games. This week could very well end the Habs season - a 3-10-1 start pretty much means that they're toast.

Last edited:

Not sure why you think this game is winnable (or really any of the next three). Ottawa is the heavy favorite in this game and Montreal will be betting underdogs in Minny and Winny.

Montreal probably loses their next 3 games. This week could very well end the Habs season - a 3-10-1 start pretty much means that they're toast.
Who cares about betting favourites?

It's a counter to how you "expect" 5 of 6 points on this road trip. I figured you would have known that. Sorry for any confusion.

You shouldn't expect that kinda output from the Habs on this road-trip. Honestly, it's not super fair to them considering they are underdogs in these games.

I know it sucks cause it happened so early this year, but they are in serious trouble going forward.

Habs will lose all three against ottawa and be passed by both the sens and leafs in the standings this week... by next week boston will pass them too and they'll be out of the playoffs.

- Bolduke last season

There is no reason to live in the past and it's a different feeling this season. And we've already started 3-7-1.

I don't want them to continue to suck, but they likely will. These next 3 games are tough.

Back