• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #12 | Canadiens vs. Senators | Oct. 30, 2017

I've been hard on AG since the beginning of the season but I'm seeing him more engaged lately. Get him out of the 4th line, it's been long enough.

I've been hard on AG since the beginning of the season but I'm seeing him more engaged lately. Get him out of the 4th line, it's been long enough.
Galchenyuk’s effort level has been the most consistent I’ve seen in the past 4-games, I expect he’ll start seeing more ice time...a bit too early to say so, but maybe Julien’s approach to slowly bringing Galchenyuk along will yield long term dividends. Jury’s still out but maybe...

I'm really hoping Drouin and Lehkonen continue to click. Lehkonen has a heck of a release and Drouin really needs a finisher.

Did Jerabek bang the management's wife/ GF/ daughter? I don't get why this guy is still in AHL and like of Benn and Davidson are playing ahead of him?

Jerabek can be sent down without going through waver, which is not the case of our other D. That's your reason right there.

Less than 11 minutes in a game he scored and qas a blowout so defensive issues arent a big deal is ridiculous

LOL. In all seriousness the only sport where the betting line really can tell you something about a specific game is football.

Basketball is the easiest and most predictable. I regret not betting $500 on each Raptors game already.

For the most part the Habs have played to the betting lines as well.

well, I only saw parts of this game - and it was very encouraging. 27 is indeed looking confident again and we really need him. Hudon, wow - slick move and shot for his 1st goal, and good on the 2nd - no fear going to the backhand and a nice one at that.

with any luck, the Habs horrid start to the year - was their lowest point.

Re: GDT: Game #12 | Canadiens vs. Senators| Oct. 30, 2017

Not sure why you think this game is winnable (or really any of the next three). Ottawa is the heavy favorite in this game and Montreal will be betting underdogs in Minny and Winny.

Montreal probably loses their next 3 games. This week could very well end the Habs season - a 3-10-1 start pretty much means that they're toast.

Great predictions from Bolduke, again.

Back