• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #14 | Canadiens vs. Jets | Nov. 4, 2014

Re: GDT: Game #13 | Canadiens vs. Jets | Nov. 4, 2014

That said, don't worry boys.

The analytic nerds say that the habs will revert to the mean

Lindgren tomorrow for sure.

Can Bergevin finally get fired? They won a couple to buy him time but this team stinks. I just have no connection to these sieves.

At least Gallagher is playing like he is possessed

Pleks improving his trade value... excellent

Plekanec? 3 goals? He didn't hit that until January last year. Must be a contract year.

Who'd have thought the Habs would have a goaltending issue this season?

Not this year but it doesn't take genius to realize the 8 years deal was REALLY STUPID. Amount and money wise!

Price earning 15 millions in next two years(not the cap hit but still).

I don't mind the idea of destroying the D if he went out and improved the offense.

He destroyed the D and the offense is the same.

8 million in cap space. Utter failure.

That's the issue. 6 years later with Nero and we are worse than before. Not one aspect of this team is better . D is shit , we can't score, prospects are bare , can't draft , recycled fat ass coaches.
Then we promote failure with our management staff .

Then we sign an injury prone goalie to a lifetime contract on a team spinning that hamster wheel to futility. It's getting comical .

Now wait and see Julien double Plekanec's minutes.

That's the issue. 6 years later with Nero and we are worse than before. Not one aspect of this team is better . D is shit , we can't score, prospects are bare , can't draft , recycled fat ass coaches.
Then we promote failure with our management staff .

Then we sign an injury prone goalie to a lifetime contract on a team spinning that hamster wheel to futility. It's getting comical .

I'm hoping prices knee is a season ending injury.

We tank properly and restock the cupboard. Although timmins is still our scout...

Back