• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT NOV 3: TOR @ STL, 7pm CBC

So can we get some real changes? How many games have we been dominated in since the 6-1 start?

what do you want them to do? the whole league knows what the Leafs problems are. any dman that will move the needle costs the moon or the trade would have been done months ago.

Blame Freddy for his mistakes, and others for theirs. This isn't a hard concept.

We're not playing good hockey lately, I don't think I've seen anyone say otherwise (even Zeke). Freddy has done very little to wallpaper over our problems though, which is what I've seen a bunch of starting goalies do against us lately. I don't think the numbers are lying here.

Yeah read these GDT's and you will see the majority of criticism directed towards Anderson and only the infrequent comment about the team as a whole.

Let's be real, it's not that they haven't been playing well lately as you just said. Then whole team has been dreadful on all areas of the ice and have laid Anderson out to dry on too many occasions. Even the offense looks really lazy and disinterested.

This is a tough road trip they are currently on but the warning signs were there even when they were winning. Can't just rely on talent and flash to win you games 7-5.

Really unimpressed with Babcock at this point. Team looks really disorganized in their end for long stretches. They can't move through the neutral zone. I don't think it's a lack of talent, although the goaltending has been mostly garbage this season.

And honestly Babcock can't be absolved of criticism at this point. His decisions thus far in the year have left me scratching my head on more than 1 occasion. Like why is Marner still on the 4th line? Tough love is fine but at a certain point you have to start playing your best players on high lines and see if they figure it out.

Honeymoon period is over. He and the rest of the team need to get their shit together, and quick.

No jump, no energy, no passion.

Just a lethargic team since the 6-1 start.

4th road game in 6 nights, Mostly on the West Coast. This sort of thing happens ALL the time. A little too much over-reacting going on, IMO.

Leafs are also still really, really young. Teams rarely, if at all, become a juggernaut overnight. I am fully confident it will happen for this group, with this coach, just need to give 'em 1-2 years to gain experience, and shore up the D.

On the bright side, this team is capable of scoring more than two goals a period. Let's hope they can find their game.

I expect young teams to make mistakes. I also expect them to build on them and evolve so the mistakes aren't repeated on a regular basis.

Don't think this can be used as an excuse at this point.

Like they can't clear the puck. Look at that play by Kadri. That is bush league beer league nonsense. Can't clear the puck out of the zone, lol.

Andersen needs to make saves ... It's as simple as that. That is what goalies are paid to do... There have been far too many times this season where we sit there and say "he needs to make that save" . I know the team defense is less than adequate, Stevie Wonder can see that.. but f*ck me gently MAKE A F*CKING SAVE YOU DANISH TWAT

Andersen needs to make saves ... It's as simple as that. That is what goalies are paid to do... There have been far too many times this season where we sit there and say "he needs to make that save" . I know the team defense is less than adequate, Stevie Wonder can see that.. but f*ck me gently MAKE A F*CKING SAVE YOU DANISH TWAT

Exhibit A, Mindzeye.

Back