• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: 11/10 Canes @ Blue Jackets

TheBigKahuna

First one or these in a long while. Canes in Columbus. Jackets haven't won in three games. Canes the Canes keep that streak alive?

First one or these in a long while. Canes in Columbus. Jackets haven't won in three games. Canes the Canes keep that streak alive?

Maybe you'll fare better than me. If they win tonight, you have to start tomorrow's too.

Game Time is 7PM. Let's see if Spectrum is still trying to hide these games from us. The last two were listed in "The Guide" as Tennis and College Football. :jackin:

I've noticed Spectrum improperly labellng the games.

I'll gladly post tomorrow if they win. Shall I hold my breath?

Wow. Solid game against a division rival and a good road win with the back-up goalie playing well.

Playoff chances took another big leap upward to just under flip-a-coin odds. Still bottom of the division, but hold anywhere from 1 to 3 games in hand on everyone between us and a wild card slot that is only now 4 points away.

And although 3rd in the division Columbus was not directly in our sights, with 0 points due to the regulation loss, they are now also just 4 points away with 3 games in hand on them.

Winning, especially in regulation, cures a lot. Now onto Chicago who is struggling at 0.500 themselves with 16 points after 16 games with a two-game losing streak. And we now have 15 points after 14 games and a two-game winning streak.

Go get 'em Scottie.

Last edited:
Back