• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Democratic call to action - The Poll - Should Forumice ban Johnny Holmes for espousing frequent prejudicial and inappropriate views in the politics an

Do you want Johnny Holmes Banned from the board?

• Yes

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • No

Votes: 23 47.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This forum is what is it - it's not going to grow or get smaller. Online Forums are a thing of the past. Twitter killed nearly all chat forums and blogs.

The numbers of this board won't be impacted by Johnny being here or not.

Disagree on the first part, agree on the second.

Lol
9797384bb196e29e7253d373bef04913.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Goes to show; he doesn't give a **** how this affects habsy.

That says more than than the rest of it...almost.

He really, really needs us.

I am actually feeling a little bad for JH. One thing he always had was the whole "I don't give a shit" thing going on. Like he was just here for shits and giggles and in his words "didn't need to post here." Clearly he has taken his ban a lot harder than he ever would have wanted us to know.

Is he even going to follow through with the whole coloring books for us thing, or is that just a way to get our guard down?

I am actually feeling a little bad for JH. One thing he always had was the whole "I don't give a shit" thing going on. Like he was just here for shits and giggles and in his words "didn't need to post here." Clearly he has taken his ban a lot harder than he ever would have wanted us to know.

So you think I should sell him a rope?

I agree, I should sell him a rope.

Is he even going to follow through with the whole coloring books for us thing, or is that just a way to get our guard down?

I say we unban him when we get the colouring books and therapy dogs we were promised, and not a minute before.

I will take a therapy Rottweiler if I get a choice.

Back