• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT NOV 11: TOR @ BOS

the other thing is thatvthe advanced stats aren't actually posted every single game.

Fans like when they feel that their team is doing well....weird. It's almost as if there's a pro leaf bias here or something.

You better look into it man, get to the bottom of it and all. I for one am thrilled that you're on the job.
There is a massive Leaf bias, but many here ( you being a chief culprit) like to pretend otherwise.

You're welcome for keeping things real.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

There is a massive Leaf bias, but many here ( you being a chief culprit) like to pretend otherwise.

You're welcome for keeping things real.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

We like to pretend that we're not Leaf fans?

Again, I'd be remiss if I didn't point out the mental gymnastics you're willing to perform to defend your club. To turn around and throw this hypocritical shit at us is hilarious. If I'm one of the chief culprits, please refresh my memory as to when the last time my opinion of my club (or the players on it) significantly departed from what the commonly utilized advanced statistics say about them?

Remember of course that I've regularly argued on here for the use of appropriate sample sizes and very rarely discuss single game or in game numbers aside from when they're overwhelming in one direction or another.

"People posted them when the Leafs were unsustainably shit pumping the universe at the beginning of the season"

That's actually his argument here.

In the post Holmes world this just isn't going to cut it. He better step up his game.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Back