• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #19 | Blue Jackets vs. Canadiens | Nov. 14, 2017

Julien is a good coach. I'm happy we have him - but he is struggling mightily with Drouin and Galchenyuk.

Just play them and win.

Julien is the guy who decided Ott, king, martinsen was a good idea. The guy who tried to get the habs to play bruins style goon hockey.

He's not a good coach.

Julien is the guy who decided Ott, king, martinsen was a good idea. The guy who tried to get the habs to play bruins style goon hockey.

He's not a good coach.

He was about to miss the payoffs 3 years in a row with the Bruins who only bounced back last year after they fired him.

He couldn't make a single adjustment all series against the Rangers and after putting Galchenyuk on the dog house on the 4th line on the wings, he somehow thought it was a good idea to let him take the last 2 critical offensive faceoffs of the series. No surprise, he lost both.

Not a fan.

Julien is widely considered a top 5 coach in the NHL.

He's essentially Team Canada's second in charge.

Not sure where that reputation comes from because I don't see it. He lasted only one full season his first stint in Montreal. I also remember vividly Julien brilliantly inserting Kovalev on the 4th line after Gainey traded for him.

He couldn't last one season in NJ after being ejected by the players who recognized he was a fool.

He was 1 shot away from being fired in Boston after 4 seasons. He greatly benefited from a stack team in Boston with a Norris winner, multiple Vezina winners and a 4 times Selke winner and still only managed one Cup and an additional final appearance but otherwise didn't make it out of the 2nd round 8 seasons out of 10. The Bruins regularly underachieved in the playoffs under him. He also contributed to Kessel and Seguin being booted out of Boston, ensuring that this potential dynasty was short lived. I thank him for that.

He was awful last playoffs against the Rangers, got completely outcoached by Vigneault, and had no solutions all series long.

Not sure where that reputation comes from because I don't see it. He lasted only one full season his first stint in Montreal. I also remember vividly Julien brilliantly inserting Kovalev on the 4th line after Gainey traded for him.

He couldn't last one season in NJ after being ejected by the players who recognized he was a fool.

He was 1 shot away from being fired in Boston after 4 seasons. He greatly benefited from a stack team in Boston with a Norris winner, multiple Vezina winners and a 4 times Selke winner and still only managed one Cup and an additional final appearance but otherwise didn't make it out of the 2nd round 8 seasons out of 10. The Bruins regularly underachieved in the playoffs under him. He also contributed to Kessel and Seguin being booted out of Boston, ensuring that this potential dynasty was short lived. I thank him for that.

He was awful last playoffs against the Rangers, got completely outcoached by Vigneault, and had no solutions all series long.

Agree, i don't see all these hypes around Julien.

Back