• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #19 | Blue Jackets vs. Canadiens | Nov. 14, 2017

I challenge anyone, coach, GM, fan to give a good reason why this should be. Putting your team at an absolute disadvantage if those 2 are getting less time in a 3 on 3. Lose the game and those two didnt even get a shot. Inexcusable.

What do you know...you’re just a fan...please let the low education hockey people and the trust fund babies manage the team

He is honestly just not a very intelligent hockey player, there’s not one night when I’m not questioning at least three to four decisions he makes

IQ is very low that's for certain. Team really needs another top 4 dmen. Don't care if someone who can move the puck. Need someone who can take the pressure off of Weber. Also send Mete back if this is how your going to use him.

I lost my mind when Julien did this versus Matthews and Toronto, right now I'm just used to it.

3 on 3, best and most creative players riding the pine, pleks on the ice.

Other team scores.

It was a defensive brainfart on that ot goal. Just pathetic. Nobody picks up the trailer. Two go after one. Dumb.

With the way this team is playing, they will finish between 9 to 11 and will not even get any top pick. Lose-Lose situation.

Last edited:
I have no clue why this guy Jerabek is still in minor. Did he bang Bergevin, Lapointe, Dudley, Timmins, Molson, Julien, JJ, Muller, anyone in the organisation's wife, GF, daughter???

What was the point to get this guy then? He is too good for AHL. He has 10 points in 13 games with Rockets and is +12! Better than these retarded Morrow, Davidson.

It was a defensive brainfart on that ot goal. Just pathetic. Nobody picks up the trailer. Two go after one. Dumb.

I love how Chuckie is not good enough defensively to play center, yet Pleks and Dano have been on the ice for two of our OT loses

I challenge anyone, coach, GM, fan to give a good reason why this should be. Putting your team at an absolute disadvantage if those 2 are getting less time in a 3 on 3. Lose the game and those two didnt even get a shot. Inexcusable.

I'm waiting for this too. I just can't find a single reason for Drouin-AG being 3rd in OT. It makes absolutely no god damn sense.

Julien’s excuse will be “matchups”

Always responsive, never proactive these french coaches

Julien’s excuse will be “matchups”

Always responsive, never proactive these french coaches

Except it's not, because it's always the same order no matter if they're on the road or at home or who the other team is putting on the ice.

I'm still amazed we managed to score one goal against the best goaltender in the world, I thought it would be a shutout for sure.

Back