• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #19 | Blue Jackets vs. Canadiens | Nov. 14, 2017

Petry doesnt have the hockey IQ to play in OT

Its too overwhelming dor him

How the **** do you not put Drouin and AG on until the 3rd OT shift?!?!?!? Again and again!?!?!

Why is Petry on the ice in OT? Does anyone watch him during the game? He's one of the last dmen that should be out there.

Why is Petry on the ice in OT? Does anyone watch him during the game? He's one of the last dmen that should be out there.

He is honestly just not a very intelligent hockey player, there’s not one night when I’m not questioning at least three to four decisions he makes

3 or 3 OT is a game of who can get the first chance... why wouldn't you put your players.most capable of that on as often as possible!?!?

How the **** do you not put Drouin and AG on until the 3rd OT shift?!?!?!? Again and again!?!?!

I challenge anyone, coach, GM, fan to give a good reason why this should be. Putting your team at an absolute disadvantage if those 2 are getting less time in a 3 on 3. Lose the game and those two didnt even get a shot. Inexcusable.

The classic was throwing that 4rth line on the ice the shift after we scored the tying goal.

Just killed the momentum if that goal

Back