• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #20 | Coyotes vs. Canadiens | Nov. 16, 2017

There's nothing special about our PP or PK.....

When is Julien gonna get REAL assistants....
No there’s actually something very special about the Habs PK....it’s amongst the worst in the league & is killing them right now.

He's no leader. Its embarrassing that he has the C.

I still have an image in my mind of an earlier game , where he insisted on stick checking a player who had the puck stuck between his feet. He wouldn't even lean his body into his opponent. And when his feeble attempts to pry the puck loose didn't work, he just stood up on his skates in frustration and watch the player skate away.

Hey...u don’t have to convince me...the first words that came out of my mouth when we signed Julien were: Jacques Lemaire
At least Lemaire was a real coach. Julien is surfing on some reputation that he made coaching a stacked team.

How about a real owner, not this ass-hat, dumber than a rock, trust fund baby, moron?

He is not that dumb...he’s got a 10-year waiting list for season tickets, and managed to keep 8 mil in his pockets this year

I think we are the idiots for following the team, and yes, even you (even though you don’t spend a dime on the team)

He's pretty dumb. He has a ten year waiting list because people in Montreal love hockey and the Habs. Nothing to do with him, believe me.

Back