• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #20 | Coyotes vs. Canadiens | Nov. 16, 2017

LOL I think the posters have had it with the mediocrity of this team.

So tomorrow is the general manager's meeting in Montreal. A lot of them should be watching the game live tonight. MB's ears should be burning.

why do u sign a stay at home, 1-dimensional dmen to a lucrative long-term deal ?

To get to the other side?

No, sorry that's the answer to that other question.

The worst in all this is that Bergy was in a hurry, like top priority, to get Alzner signed before someone else grabbed him....low producing dmen should never be top priority, and never to lucrative deals

I thought Bergevin made it clear he was basing his actions on Blackhawks system, and how they did business. He's done the complete opposite....

The worst in all this is that Bergy was in a hurry, like top priority, to get Alzner signed before someone else grabbed him....low producing dmen should never be top priority, and never to lucrative deals

I thought Bergevin made it clear he was basing his actions on Blackhawks system, and how they did business. He's done the complete opposite....
Alzner is Bergevin. Similar type of players.

There's no reason to leave Carr in the minors with the way he's playing...none....

I don't care if they want him to play on top lines, and hence why they recalled Deslauriers instead.....a scorer can find the back of the net, even while playing the 4th line....we need more goals, not more 4th liners

I haven't seen this much excitement at the Bell Center in ages.....maybe I should leave before they find a way to screw this one up

So I'm watching this on NHL Gamecenter on TSN. They went to commercial and the broadcast switched to RDS. Now midplay it just went back to TSN.

It's messing my wife up. I'm chuckling at it.

So I'm watching this on NHL Gamecenter on TSN. They went to commercial and the broadcast switched to RDS. Now midplay it just went back to TSN.

It's messing my wife up. I'm chuckling at it.

LOL......

There's no reason to leave Carr in the minors with the way he's playing...none....

I don't care if they want him to play on top lines, and hence why they recalled Deslauriers instead.....a scorer can find the back of the net, even while playing the 4th line....we need more goals, not more 4th liners

Pretty much why a lot of posters are fast losing interest in this season.

I don't care if they're "not good defensively" that Drouin, Galchenyuk combo is dynamic and need more TOI.

Back