• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #23 | Canadiens vs. Subban | Nov. 22, 2017

I agree, but we don't get a rebuild. A retooling, but no full on rebuild. Price and Weber aren't going anywhere. I like Chucky, but there is a disconnect with him and the team. Have to look at moving him now. I'd be calling Edmonton and trying to get Nudge. Then put Drioun on his wing.

Yeah, they gotta look at people like RNH to stabilize C.

Right now they have 2 3Cs and a 4C filling out the middle.

Worst in the NHL, I imagine.

Last edited:
How the hell does galchenyuk not get a chance at center but this drouin experiment has been going on for 23 games?

How dare you criticize the guy we stole from TB for a 19 year old rookie . But but but .....he is skating hard and trying to make things happen .

Other than those fancy spin curl moves on the PP he has been a major disappointment. Clowns on teams bottom 6 are outplaying him .

In all honesty, you can see why no coach trusts Chuckie in his own zone....he was horrible in OT in coverage, and almost gave them the puck in the slot.

He's one lazy kid...OT should be easy for him
Galchenyuk is not lazy, he’s what the GOP like to refer as “low information individual” aka low capacity to learn which has hindered his development. #TheUselessTitPartTwo

It also hasn’t helped the NHL games become much faster since his draft year - he’s never possessed blazing speed to begin with, now his execution is hindered by the pickup in opponents speed increase

Galchenyuk is not lazy, he’s what the GOP like to refer as “low information individual” aka low capacity to learn which has hindered his development. #TheUselessTitPartTwo

That's a good analysis. I wouldn't call him lazy or not driven.

He's just not a smart hockey player and we have a few of these cases.

Petry is another

Everyone sees the potential but these two don't see the game in a way that allows their raw talents to be at their best.

It's just poor decisions more often than not...and when they let instincts take over they both look a lot more comfortable.

That's a good analysis. I wouldn't call him lazy or not driven.

He's just not a smart hockey player and we have a few of these cases.

Petry is another

Everyone sees the potential but these two don't see the game in a way that allows their raw talents to be at their best.

It's just poor decisions more often than not...and when they let instincts take over they both look a lot more comfortable.
There’s also the maturity factor Matthews is 4-yrs younger but seems 10-years more mature & serious than Galchenyuk - who seems to possess the prototypical Ruskie “love of the bling”....even though I’m told through and through that Galchenyuk’s an “American”.

People need to move the focus over Pacioretty. Drouin and Galchenyuk's play has been impacted by Pacioretty's presence on that line.

I knew the moment that Pacioretty's play impacted that line that Galchenyuk would be the scapegoat from certain people. Some people are even starting to blame Drouin.

There’s also the maturity factor Matthews is 4-yrs younger but seems 10-years more mature & serious than Galchenyuk - who seems to possess the prototypical Ruskie “love of the bling”....even though I’m told through and through that Galchenyuk’s an “American”.

Oddly enough, Galchenyuk is the most boring and serious interview on the team.

People need to move the focus over Pacioretty. Drouin and Galchenyuk's play has been impacted by Pacioretty's presence on that line.

I knew the moment that Pacioretty's play impacted that line that Galchenyuk would be the scapegoat from certain people. Some people are even starting to blame Drouin.

All three have been bad....plain and simple.

Max is not good enough a hockey player to impact the quality of play of his linemates.

Max is nothing more and nothing less than a very good goal scorer.

He does that very well, but he is not a good play maker, he has limited vision on the ice, and lacks creativity.

He is the player on a line that need his two other linemates to find him the puck.

Galcheyuk and Drouin are responsible for their own demise...Galcheyuk hasn't scored a goal in 11 games, Drouin has 3 goals all year, I highly doubt that is Pacioretty's fault.

Back