• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #23 | Canadiens vs. Subban | Nov. 22, 2017

He's really bad in the dzone. Never makes a proper outlet pass. Always turning the puck over.
I think it's time to move him. I doubt he gets much better here which is too bad. Habs need help up the middle as we all know. Chucky should be a key piece in them getting one.

The key peices to move for the rebuild are Max, Weber, Pleks, Alzner and Petry. Not the young players like Galchenyuk.

Actually Deslaurier is fine on the 4th line, its his perfect home. He probably stays there for awhile. I think its de la Rose who is in a danger zone. I wouldn't be surprised to seem him released soon.

So I gotta question...

Byron and Pacioretty in the shootout over Galchenyuk? I'll never understand.

For all players at some point the offense dries up and you need to contribute other ways. It's the NHL, you can only wait for so long for a player to return to form.

He's not the only one.

And really he's had the best chances. He just can't bury anything. Should have 12 or 13 goals right now.

The key peices to move for the rebuild are Max, Weber, Pleks, Alzner and Petry. Not the young players like Galchenyuk.

I agree, but we don't get a rebuild. A retooling, but no full on rebuild. Price and Weber aren't going anywhere. I like Chucky, but there is a disconnect with him and the team. Have to look at moving him now. I'd be calling Edmonton and trying to get Nudge. Then put Drioun on his wing.

Back