• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #23 | Canadiens vs. Subban | Nov. 22, 2017

I am so happy i gave up, didn't watch a single game for more than a week now. First time in last almost 20 years.

In all honesty, you can see why no coach trusts Chuckie in his own zone....he was horrible in OT in coverage, and almost gave them the puck in the slot.

He's one lazy kid...OT should be easy for him

How the hell does galchenyuk not get a chance at center but this drouin experiment has been going on for 23 games?

In all honesty, you can see why no coach trusts Chuckie in his own zone....he was horrible in OT in coverage, and almost gave them the puck in the slot.

He's one lazy kid...OT should be easy for him

He's really bad in the dzone. Never makes a proper outlet pass. Always turning the puck over.
I think it's time to move him. I doubt he gets much better here which is too bad. Habs need help up the middle as we all know. Chucky should be a key piece in them getting one.

5 yrs 25 millions to Julien. For a cheap organisation like Habs. The panicked to get Julien like he is the best coach in the league. I have no clue what they had in mind with such amount abd lenght of contract!!!

Never seen the game. How’d Jerabek play?

Didnt embarrass himself. He had a chance to win the game in overtime on a 2 on 1 , but flubbed the shot slightly. I think he has some talent to show us yet, but he looked slightly tentative out there.

There’s no chemistry anywhere on that line....all three are sucking right now

Not sure If you watch all the games, but Drouin and Galchenyuk have sucked the last 3 games. The same amount of time Max has played with them. Up until then they were dynamite.

The Habs are living and dying with Pacioretty regardless of how he plays.

Back