• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Torrey Mitchell traded to Kings

I guess i wasnt watching close enough. I thought he was not treated fairly, considering others like de la Rose and McCarron got more playing time and didnt do much.

i agree he didnt play much this year, i liked mitchell and i rather have him than DLR .. i

Habs are never in a fire sale...even the 2 years they missed playoffs recently, they never did a true fire sale

Did you spike your gravy today?
Mark my words, he's errantly banking on the Islanders moving Tavares. Word is that Tavares will not resign until they nail down the new arena deal. Further word is that the arena deal has been bogged down and they will not get an answer before next summer. They can't afford Tavares walking for nothing. So the theory is if the arena deal doesn't get through in time they're going to move Tavares to get something for him.

The real question is what assets does Bergevin have to do it? It may have to be Chucky and Pacioretty.

Well this is about the best we can expect from MB. At least he didn't trade Galchenyuk for a depth dman.

Mark my words, he's errantly banking on the Islanders moving Tavares. Word is that Tavares will not resign until they nail down the new arena deal. Further word is that the arena deal has been bogged down and they will not get an answer before next summer. They can't afford Tavares walking for nothing. So the theory is if the arena deal doesn't get through in time they're going to move Tavares to get something for him.

The real question is what assets does Bergevin have to do it? It may have to be Chucky and Pacioretty.

Yes, errantly. But even if they trade 91, MB is not trading 67 and 27 for a pending UFA.

I wouldn't mind seeing Tavares center Drouin though.
That sounds great but we never get the top players. If Tavares is on the market you can be sure one of the other teams will outbid us, especially if Tavares has a say in it.

If we could add Tavares it wouldn't be a sinking ship.

It's still a titanic with JT.

He can't fix the D . If we move more significant assets to get him who is he going to play with and what do we have left on the top 6 .

Keep in mind he will be 28 next year , he doesn't have the luxury of CMD who has a decade ahead of him or his team to improve. His Isles flawed like us havent won or even come close to winning anything .

Great player but we will be even more depleted in a big trade .

Back