• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Canes at NYR 12/1 @7:00

jeffbear

Mod Squad
Staff member
No details ... just throwing a thread out there.

Canes kick off December with a trip to NYC to see the Christmas lights, maybe run into my friend who is "Santa-ing" at Radio City Music Hall this year and oh yeah ... play the Rangers in MSG.

Go whomever ends up playing for the good guys. Tell me how it goes, fellas. I'm going to go catch Coco with my girls.

Maybe Wardo tonight and Darling tomorrow after how bad Darling played against the Rags the night before Thanksgiving? It sure would be nice to grab all 4 points this weekend before heading out on that extra long West Coast road trip...is that too much to ask from this bunch?

The forward line blender had another go this morning.

Aho-Staal-Teravainen
Di Giuseppe-Rask-Williams
Skinner-Ryan-Lindholm
Nordstrom-Kruger-McGinn

Fleury-Faulk
Slavin-van Riemsdyk
Hanifin-Pesce

Darling
Ward

Rangers had an 8 game home winning streak broken on Tuesday. They’ll be without leading scorer Mika Zibinejad; he has a concussion. David Desharnais played in his spot between Kreider and Buchnevich. They had 3 goals and 6 assists on Tuesday.

Aho-Staal-Teravainen => Put the one line that was working back together
Di Giuseppe-Rask-Williams => Collection of "I don't know what to do with these guys"
Skinner-Ryan-Lindholm => Two pass-first players with a shoot-first scorer
Nordstrom-Kruger-McGinn => Actual fourth line

Fleury-Faulk => Showcase(?) / Lookout!
Slavin-van Riemsdyk => Pretty good, but seemingly struggling / okay
Hanifin-Pesce => Rising star? / Steady Eddie

Darling => Mystery goalie #1
Ward => Mystery goalie #2

No details ... just throwing a thread out there.

Canes kick off December with a trip to NYC to see the Christmas lights, maybe run into my friend who is "Santa-ing" at Radio City Music Hall this year and oh yeah ... play the Rangers in MSG.

Go whomever ends up playing for the good guys. Tell me how it goes, fellas. I'm going to go catch Coco with my girls.

I don't know much about Coco, but if you want a good movie, "Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, MO."

Well, it ain't 6-1. But should be 3-1 soon enough. Still plenty of time to pull Darling and give up another. For a team as inept at playing with the man advantage, Peters love to pull a goalie.

Yep. Well scripted. Peters, you suck!

Well, it ain't 6-1. But should be 3-1 soon enough. Still plenty of time to pull Darling and give up another. For a team as inept at playing with the man advantage, Peters love to pull a goalie.

Yep. Well scripted. Peters, you suck!

Another Bill Peters Special...that guy should be given the Gerard Gallant treatment and left in New York tonight!

What's the definition of insanity: doing the same stupid thing over and over expecting different results.

I'm about to completely boycott this stupidity. Fire this dumbass tonight.

Back