• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #28 | Canadiens vs. Red Wings | Dec 2, 2017 | 7:00p

Took over 20 years.....some satisfaction in running up the score vs Detroit. For you Patrick,even if he doesn't care.So, for me then.

Took over 20 years.....some satisfaction in running up the score vs Detroit. For you Patrick,even if he doesn't care.So, for me then.

It's definitely for you. Been well documented that Roy wanted out when Tremblay was named coach and saw his chance in the Detroit game and ran with it. It was a great career move in hindsight.

It's definitely for you. Been well documented that Roy wanted out when Tremblay was named coach and saw his chance in the Detroit game and ran with it. It was a great career move in hindsight.

had a chat with Robert Dirk who was on the team albeit after the event, he said he was told my guys on the team, there was something going on between Mario and Roy a few days before that game... at a practice before that famous game, Roy was in the net taking shots from one side , pucks start flying by his head from the other side and when Roy looked to see who it was, it was Mario shooting them.. Roy tore a strip into Mario.. RD never got into why Mario was doing that.. its hear say but I see no reason not to believe it since he was on the team..

I am not sure, and neither are you. One thing I do know is that this team is not going to rebuild, nor should they.

They won't rebuild simply to torment us fans into another speech about how we plan to win next year ....

It's all good until it catches up to you which will happen soon enough . No depth , prospects and and a flawed roster can only go so far .

Back