• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

Oh yeah I can't wait to let them go. They are positioned so so well which just makes them incredibly tempting. But man it's all about management.. and you can't get much worse than them. Once I see any sort of stability in their price it's adios for me.

Then again I have similar thoughts about ACB and that doesn't seem to matter at the moment.

ACB will do fine during the hype portion of the evolution of the Cannabis sector imo. They could easily go Nortel on everyone's ass when it comes time to execute. I get that a certain amount of dilution is flat out necessary, and extremely important at this stage of the game. The key really is to be ready to capture as much market share as possible as soon as Rec is legal, and even then to ensure that international expansion is within the ability of the warchest to achieve, but shit has ACB ever diluted the **** out of their share structure. I'd be surprised if that doesn't haunt them at some point.

Not delivering on Aurora Sky on time is bit ominous as well. If memory serves it was supposed to be done with clones growing by October.

Lets watch ASNT tomorrow morning. Moved too much today so, don't advise any purchases now.

Its @.55

Last edited:
I have a hugely undervalued nasdaq stock that is heavily shorted and tiny float. Doing dd, if its as company says, its got 600% upside near term. Will keep advised. Symbol is mnga.

ASNT up huge. Believe me on this. I won't give any bad tips on this board. I always loved forumice a LOT. Missed it terribly. 55 to .89. Dayum.

Markets started strong today and appear to be about to take a shit kicking though.

Not my though, I'm up a few points today.

A very good day for me.

Like I said a month ago, we're in sell the rips mode. Last year, the market simply grinded up with no volatility. People are starting to freak out at these whipsaws. When enough people are gloomy, I'll be buying stocks from them.

As I did state earlier, in this thread. It could be a brutal year for long players, good traders who have access to shorting ability. Another good year.

When Bush was president I was making 40k a month shorting USA penny stocks, then the owner of an NBA team, a notorious penny stock short got Bush to make shorting basically illegal. Wow, talk about a billion dollar lifestyel(mine) turning into shit overnight.

TNY getting crushed like no other stock in my folio. 3 months going by without a product launch does not inspire confidence.

TNY getting crushed like no other stock in my folio. 3 months going by without a product launch does not inspire confidence.

Product launch was never due until this week. Fickle market is being fickle.

The margarita should launch very shortly and the private placement should close (hopefully full subscribed, the stock was trading at 1.15 when the 1.00 PP was announced with warrants). That should create some enthusiasm.

I'm on vacay again so I haven't looked at the MJ market yet today, but it looks like ISOL, EAT, & TNY are all taking a shit kicking. Is there some sort of news in the edibles space I haven't heard?

I'm on vacay again so I haven't looked at the MJ market yet today, but it looks like ISOL, EAT, & TNY are all taking a shit kicking. Is there some sort of news in the edibles space I haven't heard?

I haven't seen anything that would impact the edible part of the market...

Back