• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

Short interview from their CEO on where they are and plan on going in the near future

CSA trails are underway and they are hoping to have their roadside tester ready to launch in January

They claim to have worked around the cold temperature issues the Dreger tester ran into during its early government trials a few months ago

https://youtu.be/bkogueILzSA

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I should have kept my CGC puts over the weekend.

I did raise cash levels last week, so will be looking for bargains in the usual cannabis names.

I should have kept my CGC puts over the weekend.

I did raise cash levels last week, so will be looking for bargains in the usual cannabis names.

The way the industry has been moving lately, holding calls and puts simultaneously might be the way to go. Just a matter of timing, you're almost assured to be right.

The way the industry has been moving lately, holding calls and puts simultaneously might be the way to go. Just a matter of timing, you're almost assured to be right.

Yeah but when volatility gets crushed, you'll lose on both sides.

I've traded some long term CDN cannabis options but the spread between bid/ask is not conducive to short term trading.

The spread in CGC (US side) is very good and the volume is great. Those puts were a great buffer on Friday. I intend to make them a regular part of my trading diet.

The markets are grinding down again overnight....need a stick save soon or it could get ugly in a hurry. The algos have changed tactics and are no longer buying every dip.

Very thankful I took a shit ton of profits near ATHs. Nothing to do now but hold the rest and try to weather the shitstorm that may continue to happen over the course of the next week's or even months. Will slowly scale in at a certain point, but not too aggressively. While we're bound to see an over-sold bounce in the short-term, there is far too much bear momentum right now and it wouldn't surprise me to see things drop a lot and for awhile. US is the way to go right now but there are a few Canadian tickers that are downright undervalued in MJ even without any major deals with alcohol or tobacco... And others that are still stupid overvalued. Might as well close my trading app and check back in next week.

Lots of US based pot stocks slated to go public soon. Will this new supply be met with demand? That will be the near term tell.

I am very bullish long term but I'm seeing a lot of complacency.

Any thoughts on the MPX/IAN merge? They both plummeted pretty hard the last couple days. I'm long on all US plays so I didn't sell but hindsight is bitch.

It also seems like GTII has been liquidating some funds behind the scenes. They may be up to something major. Im not going to make any investing decisions based on that but something major from them wouldn't surprise me. Rode them from 19.50 to 25+ last week and they're back at 19.12 now. Haven't bought back in yet because things look sketchy across the board but they are one to keep an eye on once the market stabilizes.

MPX/IAN merging is a solid move. I fortunately sold most of my IAN after the news because I have a bunch of MPX that will convert into IAN (so no point in owning both).

MPX price now tied to IAN until the deal completes (or falls through)

Any thoughts on the MPX/IAN merge?

bKaYRbg.gif

I'm personally on the look out for anyone starting to scale up large enough to become the "Canopy" of the US. The new IAN looks like a contender.

Markets getting whacked again...Re-entered PYX at 27 with a stop 50 cents below.

We may not be very close to the bottom. I entered APH after the exaggerated rough open, thinking we'd see a SPY bounce, but that never really happened. Short-term bounce from MJ but the lack of SPY bounce dragged it back down. Honesty think we would have seen some bull momentum if SPY wasn't getting shit blasted this morning. It was a perfect setup. Ended up selling that position for a quick 8% once I saw SPY dumping and bull volume drying up. I don't think we're done dropping here.

EDIT: Repeated this same move twice today with APH. Roughly 8% the first time around and 10% the second time. This is still feeling like we may have dead cat bounce going on right now. Would love to be wrong since I do have quite a bit still in them, but regardless my quick flips helped mitigate some of the horrifying damages today and yesterday. Think we would have run today with a better looking SPY. Too bad.

Last edited:
SPY looking like it's going to close at or near LOD. Got absolutely crushed again. Can't remember the last time a run like this happened. Not sure what to make of it. When does this madness end?

Visa, Microsoft and Tesla all came out with better than expected earnings after hours. If this doesn't get SPY bumping at least temporarily, I don't know what will.

I deleted a post last night about what was going to happen today in the markets. Rules. Prevented me from doing it. Guys you wil see a really nice bounce into US elections. Sell everything you own during this bounce and go short for two months.

I know most of you think I am nuts, but its pretty nutty knowing what I know.

Visa, Microsoft and Tesla all came out with better than expected earnings after hours. If this doesn't get SPY bumping at least temporarily, I don't know what will.

I'm not sure those companies matter. Boeing had great earnings this am -- didn't help the dow. This a risk off market. Things are getting repriced quickly.

AAPL has held up pretty well. If it loses 212, oh my.

Guy... At least buy a ton of a defensive ETF. Like TVIX for instance. Its going to be unreal ugly. Cept for those who listen. Bounce first and seemingly all is well.

I will get scolded for this. A lot.

Back