• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

I also bought NVDA. People staring at crypto losses when their Data Centre revenues grew 80% YoY and their Gaming revs grew 50%.Both were ahead of consensus.

This post aged pretty well. $18 pop in 2.5 sessions. Not even a Citron bear note yesterday could stop it. I got out at $260. Will revisit on the next dip.

Great earnings report from CannaRoyalty. I intend to keep that one for a long time.

I love the stock market man.

DlSe4_WW4AAdK5L.jpg

I love Citron. Being short something when they release a tweet is awesome.

Interestingly, they are super bullish on BABA (as I am). We'll see this Thursday (earnings).

The chart sux but earnings news is more important. The conspiracy in me says no way will the Chinese govt allow them to announce anything but stellar news.

$186+ in the early AM, now 174. This shit is not for the faint of heart.

@CitronResearch
LAST WEEK when $TLRY was $26 Citron recco with a $45 tgt. We are taking profits here. 70% in a week. Stock moved too much too fast compared to peers. Here is a chart of price per Kilogram for Canada consumption. At these prices better weed buys out there.

DlXx32AUwAAhTT4.png

Bought me some APH last week, happy days.

Just make sure you're ready to pull the trigger if the Diageo rumours aren't about them. This run up is tied to the diageo rumours, which might be right but have no meat on them imo, it's just a "Diageo wants to buy in to the cannabis industry" and nothing specific to APH.

Just make sure you're ready to pull the trigger if the Diageo rumours aren't about them. This run up is tied to the diageo rumours, which might be right but have no meat on them imo, it's just a "Diageo wants to buy in to the cannabis industry" and nothing specific to APH.

I still think APH is relatively undervalued, regardless of the rumours.

I still think APH is relatively undervalued, regardless of the rumours.

I absolutely agree. But unless they attach themselves to someone like Diageo, I don't think that will show in the SP until balance sheets start to matter, whenever that is in this industry.

wow wow we wow in the pre-market

TLRY +17%
CRON +15%
APH +7%
CGC +7%

I'm going to sell 3/4 of my CRON calls. Too good.

ME, got any insight on $TNY boom? Or is this just a run growing on its own momentum?

I think it's a combination of Constellation deal and the market slowly reacting to the news/rumours that early sales are relatively strong.

I do think Tinley had been overly beaten down though. I get that the market wanted to see execution to get their product to market, but that was 2 months ago and from when the margarita was released (and selling), TNY went down from the low .70's to the mid 40's before this bounce back. It also trades tight as hell (low float), so it's going to react hard to moves in the cannabis market at large, in either direction.

Last edited:
Back