• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Team Canada/2018 World Juniors

Yes, Canada was supposed to jump over and play the swedes in their group to beat them just to make sure that they had the better record going into the gold medal game.

Also, never mind that there is far more parity at the World Junior level and that Canada has only won twice since 2010. The only person who expect Canada to win every game is you.

And really, I don't care that you don't care. I don't care that you'er totally ignorant of the world juniors. What I do care about is you coming in here, where you haven't watching a single minute, and come here and try to shit on everything that people who are posting here actually give a **** about. I don't give a **** about the NFL, you don't see me posting bullshit in that thread like you do in here. If you have constructive criticism, have at it, post all you want. If you want to shit all over the tournament, do it elsewhere. You should respect those of us who don't want to read that in here.

To use your expression....

Make me.

Yes, Canada was supposed to jump over and play the swedes in their group to beat them just to make sure that they had the better record going into the gold medal game.

Also, never mind that there is far more parity at the World Junior level and that Canada has only won twice since 2010. The only person who expect Canada to win every game is you.

And really, I don't care that you don't care. I don't care that you'er totally ignorant of the world juniors. What I do care about is you coming in here, where you haven't watching a single minute, and come here and try to shit on everything that people who are posting here actually give a **** about. I don't give a **** about the NFL, you don't see me posting bullshit in that thread like you do in here. If you have constructive criticism, have at it, post all you want. If you want to shit all over the tournament, do it elsewhere. You should respect those of us who don't want to read that in here.

Yup... I start this thread every year because it's my favorite sporting event and every year the same people come in and post the same shit.

Every. ****ing. Year.

Yup... I start this thread every year because it's my favorite sporting event and every year the same people come in and post the same shit.

Every. ****ing. Year.

It's a good tourney but the pricing has been a bit of a gouge the last few years .

It should be an event where families should be able to bring their kids but its gotten out of hand and you see it with many empty seats.

I agree, I think they need to stop going into NHL cities with NHL prices and get back to junior markets.

They’re even talking about weed home delivery so you can stay in your PJs all day. Give it some thought.

Back