• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Canes at Sharks ... 12/7, 10:30 eastern time

jeffbear

Mod Squad
Staff member
Anybody masochistic enough to stay up for this? Think I'll go see The Disaster Artist instead.

I might catch the first period or so.

I will wake up in the middle of the night when nature calls around 4:30am, on my way to the bowl, I will glance at my phone with an NHL app message that reads...Game Over, Sharks 3 Canes 1...shots on goal...Canes 47 Sharks 23...book it!!!

I will wake up in the middle of the night when nature calls around 4:30am, on my way to the bowl, I will glance at my phone with an NHL app message that reads...Game Over, Sharks 3 Canes 1...shots on goal...Canes 47 Sharks 23...book it!!!

lol I can relate CC. Preaching to the chior.

Last edited:
So, I'm not the only one getting that call in the wee hours? 5am for me, like clockwork for the last several months.

I'll be watching late night via DVR delay until the wife can't watch anymore and then finish it up in the morning.

Usually do not know the outcome in these scenarios as all the Canes stuff is relegated to a separate list from my other lists and main Twitter feed.

Only if it appears hopeless do we start speed-watching.

Getting older - old - is just fine. It's the other stuff that comes with it that less than wonderful. I had my anniversary of 75 orbits around the sun in October. BUT we just want to keep having birthdays!

I guess I'll watch the game - as much as I can stand - I'd probably be reading 'til 1 AM anyway.

And as we look forward to really good news on ownership, we can hope it inspires the team to do some serious Shark fishing!

Sounds like my chlorestorol medicine.

Still, better than the alternative.

Is it really getting old? Or a combination of - going to bed - they're gonna lose anyways... and well, I personally can never sleep more then 2 hours at at time - wake up every 2 hours. For well over a decade. And although I have it set - always wake before my alarm (5h15 am)... for also well over 10 years...
I say age and disinterest :)

Getting older - old - is just fine. It's the other stuff that comes with it that less than wonderful. I had my anniversary of 75 orbits around the sun in October. BUT we just want to keep having birthdays!

I guess I'll watch the game - as much as I can stand - I'd probably be reading 'til 1 AM anyway.

And as we look forward to really good news on ownership, we can hope it inspires the team to do some serious Shark fishing!

Power to you Allan. Can't agree more

So, I'm not the only one getting that call in the wee hours? 5am for me, like clockwork for the last several months.

Sounds familiar. So much so that I slept all the way through to the alarm one morning this week and woke up super disoriented.

The line blender spit this out at the skate:

Skinner/Staal/Williams
Aho/Ryan/Teravainen
McGinn/Rask/Lindholm
Nordstrom/Kruger/PDG

Slavin/Pesce
Dahlbeck/Faulk
Hanifin/TVR

Ward
Darling

No word on why Fleury is sitting.

Fleury was burned a few times during the Vancouver game.

So perhaps a dual purpose of letting Fleury watch one and getting Dahlbeck some ice time since his last game was the Islander game on 11/19.

Back