• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Carolina @ LA 10:30 PM EST

Tryamw

After losing to San Jose in one of the most crushing ways imaginable. They are now off to LA. Whom is hot with a 7 game win streak heading into tonight.
Who expect that to be anything other then 8 by the end of thi one early tomorrow.

Canes Lineup

Who Cares x12
Who is supposed to defend x6 and
Goal tender empty glove.

Vs those terrifying LA Kings.

No contest and I only advise watching this for the pure of heart and the not easily sickened.

Game on!

And to those turning to drink to stomach watching eat some food first and drink slowly so you don't get alcohol poisoning.

At least play for the tough-out loser point.

Two of those and it's like you beat one of those two California powerhouse teams.

Kind of like the golf scorecard has no idea how ugly the number you just wrote down truly was.

Nah, new owner, changes made, the canes will win in a convincing manner and show the league who’s boss.
Anyone remember the parade route?

You know how I feel. I’m boycotting this west coast swing. Then I’ll begin a frantic search for some reason to watch this team play. Right now I’ve got Aho and not much.

You know how I feel. I’m boycotting this west coast swing. Then I’ll begin a frantic search for some reason to watch this team play. Right now I’ve got Aho and not much.

Yeah, that's what I say....but then I meekly sneak into the family room and cut on the TV, just to check on the score. God, I hate myself sometimes!

Darling gave up a Juicy rebound and LA capitalizes. We even had a 2 minute forecheck on the 3 on 3 and can't get a good shot.

I woke up at 7 and the game wasn't finished so I got to watch the last 3-4 minutes of the third and the OT. It was all Canes but then LA scores on the first shot on goal I got to see just because Darling looses his balance and give up a shitty rebound. How ****ing demoralizing mustn't it be to have that happen over and over again.

The quote of the night from our beloved coach:

"The guys were dialed in right from the drop of the puck," he said. "I thought we were real good. I thought there were lots of things we can build on and move forward with."

I saw Tripp bust on Faulks performance in the previous game, calling it "work ethic". What he meant was he wasn't trying.

#FirePeters

Like christer, that morning replay is sweet:
- darling has to do better on that friggin rebound
- McGinn, Aho and Lindholm played well
- Quick is a damn good goalie (although roofing some shots would have put the canes in great shap)

In other words. Lather, rinse, repeat

Not much better last night. Just seems to exude a “meh” attitude about leaving it on the ice this year. Coincidence that it has occurred since slavin’s rise? Good trade chip IMHO
I saw Tripp bust on Faulks performance in the previous game, calling it "work ethic". What he meant was he wasn't trying.

#FirePeters

The canes aren’t in a bad place in the standings, just a tad out of a playoff spot with some games in hand. I’m sure the new owner will look in depth at the team and the tad will go away.

It's time to work a trade for Faulk getting a good scorer or center in return. Plenty of people still think Faulk is top tier.

Back