• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #31 | Oilers vs. Canadiens | Dec 9, 2017 | 7:00p

Who's player fetish is weirder? Sal's hate for Chucky or 25's for Price?

Dude, for 1000 times, i don't give a fcuk about any individual player, even my favorite as Habs. This team sucks, and everyone in this team are TRDABLE.

E V E R Y S I N G L E O N E!!!

For the number one goal scoring team in the entire league who may end up being the first team to have the top-2 scorers in the NHL at year end...

Stay at home, Kevin Lowe used to avg 60+ points on the 80's Oilers, just sayin..

You drunk dude?

BS comparison for 3 reasons.

Kevin Lowe career high was 46 points. His average much lower.

This is not the 80s where almost everyone put up points. Tom Kurvers had 60 points one year.

Sergachev is not even playing that much -- about 15 mins/game on the 2nd pairing

You drunk dude?

This is not the 80s where almost everyone put up points. Tom Kurvers had 60 points one year.

Sergachev is not even playing that much -- about 15 mins/game on the 2nd pairing
Sal is another one who just like to argue for sake of it. A nice guy though, unless the clown.

You drunk dude?

Exaggerated point being, how many points would Sergachev have in the Habs or Drouin have on this years TBay edition? That deal isn't the lopsided deal people are making it out to be - need to take the caliber of the respective teams into account when evaluating that deal at this early phase

Back