• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #31 | Oilers vs. Canadiens | Dec 9, 2017 | 7:00p

The National Carey sucks against the western teams. Not a single victory this year.
Right.....no mention of a team in front of him completely incapable of generating any offense from the forwards & completely reliant on the Dman to score like the STL game?

I'm still waiting for American with a Ruskie accent to do anything vs a non Atlantic division team not named Detroit or Buffalo

Pretty much everyone in this team are useless with not much values on Market. I have a feeling we will long time regret Drioun trade as well.

Price is probably the only reason the Habs even have a chance at the 3rd spot in the division.

Come on man, i know you, Patrol, H4L, Hair and the clown(Ben) are his big fans but there is limit. He was nothing special this year.

Another deal to regret for long long time.

Sergachev 4 points in last 5. 19 points in 28 matches.
For the number one goal scoring team in the entire league who may end up being the first team to have the top-2 scorers in the NHL at year end...

Stay at home, Kevin Lowe used to avg 60+ points on the 80's Oilers, just sayin..

Ok that's enough. Seriously.

Not having this degrade into another pissing match. Keep it to hockey.

Of course the Oilers start their French Canadian goalie in Montreal. How cliche.

For the number one goal scoring team in the entire league who may end up being the first team to have the top-2 scorers in the NHL at year end...

Stay at home, Kevin Lowe used to avg 60+ points on the 80's Oilers, just sayin..

The kid is 19, it is amazing what he is doing at this age.

Come on man, i know you, Patrol, H4L, Hair and the clown(Ben) are his big fans but there is limit. He was nothing special this year.

Another deal to regret for long long time.
I'm not a fan of any player, as I've said many times all players are simply assets to be bartered for the greater good of the team.

But u keep missing the point, a good Price performance will overcome the poor offense / lack of talent, and help the Habs beat weak opponents, an even very good Price performance cannot overcome the lack of offensive.

Price obviously had a very very poor start, but seems to have returned to form over the past 6-games. His performance during the 4-games last week, including the 1st Det game when he made some key save early, were enough to overcome 3-divisional weaker teams, this week even though he played very well vs STL, and solid vs CGY wasn't enough to compensate for stronger opposition.

I'm not watching this shit. Gonna be a third straight loss. ****ing frauds.

Back