• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Leafs @ Pens, 7 PM

BeLeafer

Jonas Siegel‏Verified account @jonassiegel

No apparent changes to the Leafs lineup tonight in Pittsburgh:

Hyman-Matthews-Brown
Marleau-Kadri-Komarov
Van Riemsdyk-Bozak-Marner
Martin-Moore-Nylander

Rielly-Hainsey
Gardiner-Zaitsev
Borgman-Polak

Andersen
8:41 AM - 9 Dec 2017

:pepper

Over under until Babs has to juggle lines because we're not scoring?

Let's put the line at the beginning of the 3rd period.

I'll take the under.

Gonna be a tough game tonight. The Pens, who started slow in the beginning of the season (and most probably isn't quite the same team as last season either) have won 5 of the past 6 and are on a roll.

Sid has always brought out the best in Kadri, and while Babs has not been as keen on line matching this season, he said after the last game he regrets for not using Kadri as much to check the opponent's top line and will consider doing more of that. Maybe it'll start tonight. Andersen, who has been red hot, will need to stay hot.

The buds are going through a really busy stretch starting tonight so it's good if we can get off with a W. Go Leafs Go!!!!

Over/under for how many times with Hyman/Brown turn the puck over after Matthews carries it into the OZ?

Let's put it at 305,578 times.

I'll take the over.

Hey, the Matthews wingers did something...what a feed by Rielly.

aaaaand JVR.

We're all ****ing over them.

wasn't able to put all the stats together today but i did start on it and i have to say the pens are looking really really weak in their bottom 6 and on defense. like really bad.

Oh, almost guaranteed that Matt Hunwick scores tonight.

That's just the way these things work.

wasn't able to put all the stats together today but i did start on it and i have to say the pens are looking really really weak in their bottom 6 and on defense. like really bad.

i remember looking at their 5v5 numbers a couple weeks ago and they were awful.
edit: must've been someone else, they aren't great, but not awful.

Last edited:
Back