• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT : Oil Change @ Leafs - 7:00 PM SNET-O

number17

Mod Squad
It's a rare Sunday game, a rare back-to-back game, and the Oil is coming off a big win last night (which I guess is also rare)

We played a pretty good game last night vs. a very good Pens team (who didn't play very well last night), but we still needed fine plays from Andersen to secure the 2 points. We'll get McElhinney tonight so we'll need a big night from everyone to beat the Oils again.

The Oil is pretty much a 1-line team, and we have last change tonight so it will be interesting to see if Babs will go back to Kadri - McDavid matchup tonight. Kadri's line did a FINE job vs. Malkin's line last night, and Matthews won't have to deal with someone of Crosby's calibre tonight.

That is, if AM even plays tonight. He will be GTD after the Rielly hit last night (thanks Morgan ... next time try to take out someone in the OTHER jersey).

Beating the Oil is always sweet, Go Leafs Go!!!

It's official, no Matthews tonight.

Not surprised after how he looked after that collision.

Now please Babcock, move Nylander over to center and into Matthews' spot.

Babcock did it!

Kristen Shilton‏
@kristen_shilton
44s45 seconds ago
More
#Leafs lines vs. Oilers:
Marleau-Kadri-Komarov
Hyman-Nylander-Brown
van Riemsdyk-Bozak-Marner
Martin-Moore-Leivo

Rielly-Hainsey
Gardiner-Zaitsev
Borgman-Polak

McElhinney
Andersen

Babcock did it!

Kristen Shilton‏
@kristen_shilton
44s45 seconds ago
More
#Leafs lines vs. Oilers:
Marleau-Kadri-Komarov
Hyman-Nylander-Brown
van Riemsdyk-Bozak-Marner
Martin-Moore-Leivo

Rielly-Hainsey
Gardiner-Zaitsev
Borgman-Polak

McElhinney
Andersen
It's a blessing even without our 1C in our lineup the lineup doesn't look half-bad.

And to be honest, Matthews hasn't played like himself since his injury so I don't expect us to be THAT much worse, but of course we're still missing one of our best players so everyone else need to step it up.

It's also a game for Nylander to get himself out of the '4th line'.

We have enough depth to get by without him so rest up kid and come back with guns blazing

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

They just showed AM's dad laughing it up with someone else. Hopefully that's a sign he isn't too worried about his son's health.

Some are speculating the injury may have happened when Crosby crosschecked him in the back. May have aggrevated his previous injury again

Some are speculating the injury may have happened when Crosby crosschecked him in the back. May have aggrevated his previous injury again

was a pretty vicious kidney shot.

Don’t think I’ve ever seen a player get old as quickly as bozak. He has no jump left.

McJesus must really hate playing against Kadri

nazem-kadri.jpg

Back