• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #32 | Devils vs. Canadiens | Dec 14, 2017 | 7:30p

well .... once they start playing better Eastern teams on the road like Pens, Leafs, Tampa, Devils, Islanders etc, we will see where this goes

-5,000 Celsius or Fahrenheit on Saturday in Ottawa. There was a reason we brought the game inside 100 years ago or so. Silly gimmicks. Hope all have fun.:lol

I roll my eyes every time I see the team do that at the end of the game. The Habs organization is so high and mighty sometimes that it's annoying.

Most teams do it...I think the Rangers started this

Plus, for you it's nothing, but for the fan that only goes to attend a game 1-2 times a year, it's a nice gesture....after having paid 25$ for 2 hot dogs, and 12$ for beer.....it's the least they can do after games.

Remember, Molson is not worried about his season ticket holders....he's however very worried about the fringe fans....

Most teams do it...I think the Rangers started this

Plus, for you it's nothing, but for the fan that only goes to attend a game 1-2 times a year, it's a nice gesture....after having paid 25$ for 2 hot dogs, and 12$ for beer.....it's the least they can do after games.

Remember, Molson is not worried about his season ticket holders....he's however very worried about the fringe fans....

It's weird. They don't need to do it.

It's weird. They don't need to do it.

We are not 1970's anymore, where the Habs were the only reason for Montrealers to live....

In today's culture/economics, vast majority of Montrealers don't give a shit about the Habs. Just talk to any Montrealer you bump in a café, on the street, restaurant, shopping mall.....most don't even follow Habs.

Molson needs the Habs to stay relevant, and if they stop thanking the fans, it'll be front page Journal de Montreal or La Presse the next morning....and for all the bad reasons

We are not 1970's anymore, where the Habs were the only reason for Montrealers to live....

In today's culture/economics, vast majority of Montrealers don't give a shit about the Habs. Just talk to any Montrealer you bump in a café, on the street, restaurant, shopping mall.....most don't even follow Habs.

Molson needs the Habs to stay relevant, and if they stop thanking the fans, it'll be front page Journal de Montreal or La Presse the next morning....and for all the bad reasons
Shockingly accurate actually.

In fairness though, my buddies are anglos, many of whom stopped following after the subban trade, and then a few others after radulov left.

Maybe the francos are still going gaga over drouin, but as far as I can tell most of my Anglo buddies seem to have found other interests.

Back