• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

MLB Dynasty - Roll Call

hairnova

News Breaker
Who's back?

dbdeuce
The Metal Clan

Returning:
2018 Allstars (Blueman)
Axl's Field of Dreams
Deckie
Green Hornets*
Habspatrol
hairnova
Kenny Fu@&ing Powers(bull)
Killersweet
Matrim
Montana
Nuke LaLoosh
Stubby Clapp (tc)
Taco time
UW

Out:
JF16 (B21)
The Mookie Monster (M.e)

Last edited:
giphy.gif

I guess 11 people have already paid, so I'll move them all to the returning list.

So, that leaves:

2018 Allstars (Blueman)
dbdeuce
Green Hornets
Killersweet
The Metal Clan

i was kind of waiting to see what happened with the other teams. love this league but my interest in baseball is next to non existent and have watched all but a handful of innings the last few years. if we are dispersing a couple more teams i will probably move along as well, if we find active owners and are continuing on i will happily stay

I am pretty sure we will have new managers for every team. We will likely pool the available teams and have a dispersal draft for the new managers... but I think we will have the same number of teams.

Yay, more people!

One thing we can offer to managers - I think we offered this before, but if you want to throw your team in the dispersal draft, you can join in on that. So if we get 2 new managers for 2 teams but someone currently in the league wants to join in, that would be fine. Hopefully this new blood can shake up the league and get people excited again about it :)

So that brings us to dbdeuce and The Metal Clan, neither who have checked into these threads or Fantrax this offseason.

Looking to get into a dynasty league if there is room for a new team or takeover an existing team

So you're up for doing a dispersal draft? You and 3 other new managers will draft from the 4 vacant teams to create 4 new teams that are "your own."

Back