• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT - Leafs @ Wings | 7:30PM EST TSN4

Can we fire some stem cells, growth hormone or super steroids into Matthews and get him ready to go again please?

Too many guys just haven't done **** all offensively for weeks now. Leo (3 goals in 33), Bozak (2 in 17), Brown (2 in 16), Hyman (2 in his last 23) Mitch (FML), and even Willy.

Might be time to say **** it and stack the lines a bit. JVR, Marleau, Kadri, and Matthews have really covered up how shit a pile of our forwards have been offensively. This whole plugger glorification thing isn't working.

and if we're looking for an upgrade on the blueline, the easy one is Gardiner. He's a decent trade chip unto himself and we wouldn't have to add a whole ton on top for an upgrade.

Komarov chained to Kadri ... Bozak, ugh ... Brown, peeeeuu ...Hyman has once again returned to the tool we all loved from the second half of last season ... there's just too many tools sprinkled throughout the line up and getting way too much ice time.

Babs is a tool lover. Should take up auto mechanics.

Leivo ... can't play that guy. Nope. He can't kill penalties, after all.

Game of Thrones spoiler: the Night King is Roman Polak. Who else can ice like this guy? I wanted to throw something at the tv when he iced it totally without cause tonight. The master of unforced errors. What the hell was that on the first goal?? Why is he playing??? For **** sake. Every time he’s out of the lineup, we’re better. Every ****ing time. How does Carrick not get a sniff over this infallible puck rocket launcher?

That’s all I have to say after this snorefest, even though the rest of the team was shit too.

Actually, one more thing.

Someone needs to take the forwards out to target practice. I can’t remember seeing so many ****ing missed shots than in the past week.

marner 19:29
Komarov 18:37
Marleau 17:49
Hyman 17:47

Nylander 13:13
THAt's the most mind-boggling thing ... especially when you are looking for any offense any way you can get.

I think Nylander's dating (has has dated) Babs' daughter ... that must be it.

THAt's the most mind-boggling thing ... especially when you are looking for any offense any way you can get.

I think Nylander's dating (has has dated) Babs' daughter ... that must be it.
With that kind of ice-time distribution, it's more like Willie hit it and quit it.

Back