• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #33 | Canadiens vs. Senators | Dec 16, 2017 | 7:00

Re: GDT: Game #33 | Canadiens vs. Senators| Dec 16, 2017 | 7:00

These idiots always have excuses when it come to this guy, did this guy ever took any 0-0 game to OT or SO? It is always fault of others when it come to 31.

You really sound stupid, put the pipe down..

These idiots always have excuses when it come to this guy, did this guy ever took any 0-0 game to OT or SO? It is always fault of others when it come to 31.

Trust me when i say that no player on this team is off limits when it comes to criticism....this is a bad team all around this year.

Price will take his fair share of crap when he’s the culprit.

But tonight its not Price...its the complete lack of compete level from most lines, there are several passengers this year and that includes the GM who put this team together who is doing his job at the same level his players are playing

You missed the point, the team in front of him did nothing all night long. I cant even say Anderson out -dueled Price. Price was the best player on the ice for both teams.

FCUK YOU!

You started everything by Kessel video and you want ban me now, taking advantage of your power.

I repeat again, Fcuk You!

And before the Kessel video you called me an idiot. That's why I posted the video.

Drop it now and I won't ban you... but keep it up and I will. I won't lose any sleep over you saying I "took advantage of my power."

FCUK YOU!

You started everything by Kessel video and you want ban me now, taking advantage of your power.

I repeat again, Fcuk You!

If HP won't ban you i will, you are high jacking this thread with Idiocy..

Is it possible that your analysis of this particular game might be flawed, seeing that everyone else strongly disagrees with you.

There is, of course, a slim chance that everyone else is an idiot and your insights will only be appreciated by us in time.

And before the Kessel video you called me an idiot. That's why I posted the video.

Drop it now and I won't ban you... but keep it up and I will. I won't lose any sleep over you saying I "took advantage of my power."

You did.

Then stop the BS of having a thick skin. You can't even stand someone call you idiot.

Last edited:

Had a family outing tonight. Was super fun, got a new knife set. Nice bottle of wine.

That all said, had I not gone out tonight with family for Christmas, I still wouldn't have watched this game.

Just in time to watch Emelin et co take on the Flames on CBC

Is it possible that your analysis of this particular game might be flawed, seeing that everyone else strongly disagrees with you.

There is, of course, a slim chance that everyone else is an idiot and your insights will only be appreciated by us in time.

I am just tired of seeing this guy, allowing goals in last 5-10 minutes of game, knowing how Habs has hard time to score, you hope and hope and hope and then bang the second goal, and it just cut the legs!

Just in time to watch Emelin et co take on the Flames on CBC

Yes, well, I didn't exactly plan it that way, but it's definitely a bonus

If HP won't ban you i will, you are high jacking this thread with Idiocy..

You show up oncea year to just ban people? That is why you been called admin?

Great contribution :)

I am just tired of seeing this guy, allowing goals in last 5-10 minutes of game, knowing how Habs has hard time to score, you hope and hope and hope and then bang the second goal, and it just cut the legs!

what legs? this team was not engaged.. if it was not for our D and Goalie it would of been a blow out.. so there was no legs to cut ..

You did.

Then stop the BS of having a thick skin. You can't even stand someone call you idiot.

Hahahah you call me an idiot... so I post a video of Kessel calling someone an idiot (directed at you.) Then you go nuclear and post a video several times calling me by my real name (therefore making it actually personal) and telling me to "fukc off."... and I'm the one who has thin skin?

:lol

Stop with the hope. and the scapegoating.

Its not like he let in a goal from center ice

Short breakaway like that when you dont have time to set yourself...not alot of goalies are making that save

Hahahah you call me an idiot... so I post a video of Kessel calling someone an idiot (directed at you.) Then you go nuclear and post a video several times calling me by my real name (therefore making it actually personal) and telling me to "fukc off."... and I'm the one who has thin skin?

:lol

Dude you many times posted your pictures here.

What you talking about?

Then blame me calling you by your real name? Are you on something? looooooool

You show once in a year to just ban people? That is why you been called admin?

Great contribution :)

So first XPOFAN leaves, Holmes is banned, BKerr has left, and now Habs-25 is trying his best to get the perma boot?

Who says 2017* has been a bad year?

* Minus XPO

Back